Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Notable Clips & Links
Shalsheles- generations

the world's best mom

Post Sun, Jan 18 2015, 5:32 pm
I've never seen this video before. I think it's very nice.

Kugglegirl

Post Sun, Jan 18 2015, 5:44 pm
I think it was nice that at least some of the pictures of women and girls were were included and not blurred out.

the world's best mom

Post Sun, Jan 18 2015, 6:35 pm
There are a few pictures of women there. The only picture that had the faces blurred had the men's and women's faces blurred. The only face not blurred in that picture was the grandfather, I guess to put emphasis on him. And maybe to protect the privacy of his family. I don't know.

Personally, when the women's faces are blurred, I think it's unnecessary, but it doesn't stop me from liking the video/publication. I can be tolerant of other people's views on Halacha even if I disagree with them.

mommyla

Post Sun, Jan 18 2015, 8:02 pm
Thank you for that. As a grandchild of survivors, I'm in tears.

One thing that always gets me is pre-Holocaust pictures. Those little innocent kids most likely met horrible ends. It always scares me to think that they were unaware of the horrors that awaited them... who knows what awaits us?

Thanks for the clip, it's beautiful.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Notable Clips & Links