Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Mail-in sheitel repair?

ruchelbuckle

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 2:48 pm
I live in a pretty small place and there is no one in my city who can do what I need done:

The cap of my sheitel is pretty much all stretched out. At the nape (bottom of my head, in the back) there is too much cap there, and it constantly slides up- it rides up in the back.

1) Does anyone have any suggestions on a DIY remedy for this? I have already tried different ways of wearing my hair underneath, without much success. A wig grip also hasn;t been too helpful.

2)Anyone know of a person or sheitel salon that does repairs that would work with me, even though I cant' come in in person?

Please don't suggest to return it to the manufacturer or the person I purchased it from-- neither of those will work

Mimisinger

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 3:29 pm
I did mail in to Milano. You can call them and see if they can fix it. but they replaced my cap and some clips.

kb

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 4:51 pm
Try Rechama Weinreb. I've posted her phone number before. She had me mail me a sheitel so that she could get hair added in. She doesn't do most repairs herself, but she has people who do it. Very nice, reasonable, easy to deal with.

MamaBear

Post Thu, Jan 08 2015, 4:18 pm
Style wigs in Teaneck (201) 835-6549

ruchelbuckle

Post Mon, Jan 19 2015, 10:18 am
thanks everyone! probably going to send it in to Ruchama Weinrib.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels