Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Easy, Non-Perishable Shalach Monos Ideas

amother

Post Mon, Jan 19 2015, 5:18 pm
I am due on Purim, and looking to prepare my shalach monos in the next two weeks. I want to give wine + something else. Can anyone suggest a "nice enough for the seuda" non-perishable (ideally not too expensive) that we can include? If you know of any websites to order from in bulk, links would be appreciated!

Thank you and simchas Purim!

ra_mom

Post Mon, Jan 19 2015, 5:22 pm
amother wrote:
I am due on Purim, and looking to prepare my shalach monos in the next two weeks. I want to give wine + something else. Can anyone suggest a "nice enough for the seuda" non-perishable (ideally not too expensive) that we can include? If you know of any websites to order from in bulk, links would be appreciated!

Thank you and simchas Purim!
Some nice inexpensive chocolates?
What is your price range? Where are you located and can you wait for the Purim sales that start 4 weeks before?

amother

Post Mon, Jan 19 2015, 5:37 pm
Thank you for the fast reply!

We do not live in a large community, so if we are getting something from a kosher store (Oh Nuts!, Pomegranate, etc.) it would need to be ordered now. I'd rather not wait for the Purim sales since I need to allow time for shipping, and still want to get everything packaged well before Purim.

The budget is pretty fungible depending on how things work out.

Notsobusy

Post Mon, Jan 19 2015, 5:57 pm
How about a nice package of biscotti like this https://www.rocklandkosher.com......aspx or a nice package of cookies or rice cakes.

imasinger

Post Mon, Jan 19 2015, 6:01 pm
Dried fruits or veggies? Craisins and dried edamame are both yummy in salads. You can buy small packs in bulk from Costco or Amazon.

B'sha'ah tovah!

imamom7

Post Mon, Jan 19 2015, 7:30 pm
Ohnuts has happy Purim Belgian chocolate bars 6 for $18- so $3 a peice- you can attach it to the wine and wrap it
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics