Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Shaitels in Monsey

amyisroel

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 9:36 am
Am looking to buy a shaitel in Monsey. which shaitel macher would you recommend?
need someone with a great cut and who also gives great service!! Have had too much experience with spending tons of money and not being happy.
This is for a hat shaitel...

Thanks!

musicmom

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 11:46 am
Rochel Shore

Blessing1

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 12:41 pm
Etty Rosen gives super cuts but her service is not the best

iamamother

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 12:48 pm
mindy frankel

Scrabble123

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 12:50 pm
This is not for a hat shaitel, but I figure I'll mention it for others who open this thread looking for a regular Shaitel. Leah Palace is the best there is out there and she goes above and beyond to make her clients happy (and spends a lot of time with them).

amyisroel

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 12:57 pm
Thanks for the replies.
I know Etty's cut is amazing but I need someone who is going to give me time and service, and make sure that I leave happy. Like what Scrabble wrote about Leah Palace.

so any other names out there?

amyisroel

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 12:58 pm
Who's Mindy Frankel? where does she live?

Scrabble123

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 12:59 pm
amyisroel wrote:
Thanks for the replies.
I know Etty's cut is amazing but I need someone who is going to give me time and service, and make sure that I leave happy. Like what Scrabble wrote about Leah Palace.

so any other names out there?

I don't know if she cuts hat shaitels, but try Tzartel Jacoby. I heard great things about her. You can call and ask if she does hats....

iamamother

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 1:46 pm
mindy frankel lives on Elenor. she is young and started on her own after working for dini for a few yrs. she does a fantastic job. I have never bought a sheitel from her since I havent bought one since before she started selling sheitel... but she has cut mine and has done many washes and sets for me... if I were to buy one now I would get from her.

mommyof2cuties

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 4:24 pm
I dont go with a hat, but sury spielman is amazing!

henny1

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 5:37 pm
Miriam Leah Paskesz on Decater heard is good

Yiddishefroi

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 8:11 pm
I bought a Shaitel at Etty Rosen, had it cut and colored by her as well, and am so happy and satisfied by her service!!! The environment is very pleasant and welcoming, Etty is very easy to work with and she has a good knack for what she does!! The salons number is 1 (845) 282-1954. Hatzlacha!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels