Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Wavy / Curly Sheitel

ssgmon

Post Wed, Jun 12 2013, 6:58 am
I have decided to take on the mitzvah of covering my hair. I am nervous though b/c I love my hair! Its wavy / curly and I see most women in the community have their curls done with a curling iron. Does anyone have a wavy / curly sheitel that will not need to be set with a curling iron, will keep its curl, and look natural? I am open to any and all suggestions. Thank you.

ThankYouHashem

Post Wed, Jun 12 2013, 7:06 am
my friend has a stunning - natural looking curly flora
I know that she spent a lot on it.
but it is fabulous. she wears it up and down...all different ways just as she would with her regular hair

Post Wed, Jun 12 2013, 7:07 am
I have a couple of them. It is really good you have curly hair because most sheital machers can't style them. You can get really natural looking ones especially at the hairline. I love the curly ones especially in inclement weather. No stupid looking plastic kercheifs.

What type of budget? Where are you located?

Rutabaga

Post Wed, Jun 12 2013, 7:15 am
I have a curly sheitel, and I love it! I really feel like myself when I wear it. I got mine from Lauren in Brooklyn.

It's so easy to take care of. I wash it myself every so often, and just dampen it slightly and crunch it when I put it on each day. And I don't have to worry that humidity or a little rain will ruin it or cost me a lot of money to get it washed and set.

sister

Post Wed, Jun 12 2013, 7:27 am
Go to Paula Bisk in Toronto, I have two very curly wigs from her, everywhere I go people stop me and tell me they have never seen such nice curly wigs..

nyer1

Post Wed, Jun 12 2013, 9:03 am
Try clarys wigs in boro park

granolamom

Post Wed, Jun 12 2013, 4:21 pm
I got a fantastic curly wig at Lauren Eisenberger in Brooklyn, tight gorgeous curls. Easy to wash myself. I wore it regularly for five years and it's still curly. I don't wear it anymore because I wanted a new style, but it's in great condition. She's not cheap but not insanely overpriced either. A friend of mine just got a long curly from her for about $2500

curiousgeorge1

Post Wed, Jun 12 2013, 7:12 pm
Mila makes the nicest curly wigs. You can buy them directly from her for less money or you can go to Lauren (someone above said they used her) for double the price. The reason is because Mila messes people over all the time and ur at her mercy if u go to her directly. (I know several ppl who got messed over). Lauren told me that Mila sometimes messes her over to so she has to charge a lot more money to eat the cost of some shaitel that are not wearable. My suggestion is to go to Lauren.

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Jun 12 2013, 8:16 pm
I have a wavy/curly Milano, cost $900. It holds it's curl perfectly and looks very natural. The hair quality is what you'd expect for the price, not amazing but not horrible. It's SO easy to take care of, and getting caught in a light rain just makes it look even better.

musicmom

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 10:10 am
Tiki Dean in CH has sheitels that look like real wavy or curly hair! Seriously!

princess

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 10:44 am
JOANNE FORMERLY FROM KIKI HAS THE MOST STUNNING WIGS GET STOPPED ALL OVER AND SHE HERSELF IS AN EXPERT COLORIST

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 12:38 pm
princess wrote:
JOANNE FORMERLY FROM KIKI HAS THE MOST STUNNING WIGS GET STOPPED ALL OVER AND SHE HERSELF IS AN EXPERT COLORIST

Contact info? Scratching Head

princess

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 12:44 pm
3473577221 super nice to deal with

YChannah

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 4:53 pm
does lauren eisenberger have a fb or instagram page? what is her contact info?

princess

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 5:58 pm
Joanne does its under jr wigs
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics