Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Do you have an Irene sheital?

lovelife123

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 3:44 pm
Thinking of getting one as a spare.
They are quite affordable, but I want to know if they are any good.
Do you have any personal experience you can share?

aussie2

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 3:46 pm
Hi,
Unfortunately I have had a really bad experience.. hairs fall out and after a really quick time it started looking dead/flat..
I would not recommend it. (I bought it as a pony shaitel as quite cheap but prob wore it 10 times total.. was a waste of money)

SS6099

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 3:51 pm
I have one and I'm thrilled with it!

Smile1234

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 3:57 pm
I have one as a pony and am very happy with it bh! For sure a good choice for a spare shaitel/pony.

allthingsblue

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 4:27 pm
I also got one as a spare, I wear it in a pony/under hats/ just plain regular, it's so versatile and I don't mind trying new looks with it because it's not expensive. I wash it myself and it dries beautifully. I love it! In fact, I originally bought this as a "spare" but now I wear it more than my regular everyday wig!

henny1

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 5:41 pm
my cousin has one she is happy with it...

KiKi

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 8:13 pm
I have one from their 'European' line for over two years. Paid $850 for wig, $200 to have it cut elsewhere and $100 for color - rooting and highlights. Extremely happy! Get compliments all the time.

all is good

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 8:43 pm
There are different lines and qualities with irene... I have a european one, which I think is the highest end. I got it a few months ago, happy so far. Its pretty full. If u want it to hold a setting, like waves or curls, it doesn't unless u by a wavy one.... I cannot vouch for the other lines, but I heard the brazilian line is nice, which is right under the european line but much less money.

Esther23

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 10:47 pm
There's a cheaper line around $400-$500 and more expensive line around $800-$1000. I can't comment on the cheaper line cause I don't have one, I have the expensive one and am very happy with it. It does hold the curls for a long time. Looks like any other much more expensive Sheitel. I definitely recommend it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels