Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Chassidish cheders in Monsey
Previous  1  2

life'sgreat

Post Mon, Jul 19 2010, 2:21 pm
mc7406 wrote:
This has been a great help. Do you have more information about Munkatch?

I'm looking for a hiemish school with a good english program. My husband went to sqvere cheder but not yeshiva gedolah. I went to bais yaakov but my family is a big mix of all types of chassidus. I drive and do wear jean skirts (nothing tight, short, etc. very tznius). Thanks again for all your help.

Munkatch has mothers that drive, though I'm not sure if they accept new parents that drive. I know my cousin sends to Munkatch and LOVES it. She says they have a great discipline system and curriculum.

amother

Post Mon, Jan 26 2015, 6:31 pm
My kids are in imrei shufer, we are in awe of the deep level of care and understanding from the rabbiem and English teachers. A few weeks ago I spoke to a few mothers at PTA and everyone was so happy about the Cheder. My kids are so much more happy now, they feel respected and worthy. The positive environment is definitely panatrating into there sub conscience. The Rav told my DH that he observed the kids in shul who are from many mosdos, and from my sons well mannered behavior, and davening he would send his kids to imrei shufer, if they would be cheder age. I know from others that my Rav is highly recommending imrei shufer

amother

Post Mon, Jan 26 2015, 6:43 pm
I don't live in monsey but from what I hear from my relatives and friends that send to munkach, that have a very low level of learning and a low level English program. Most people that send there are confused and they don't know exactly where they belong.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics