Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Are Kerisma skirts "out" or still in?

amother

Post Mon, Jan 26 2015, 11:03 pm
I saw it on sale and was thinking of buying for the summer. However is it now considered out of style? Or still ok to wear? Please don't bash me for caring.

Lady Godiva

Post Mon, Jan 26 2015, 11:28 pm
Oh em gee. Totally out.
Just kidding.
My teen daughter still wears hers. I guess that means it's still in.
I'm NOT bashing.
I just want you to know that it's okay to wear something from last season or even from last year. (By the way, those who won't wear something that was in style last year also won't shop off the sale rack. Buy it and rock it.)

amother

Post Mon, Jan 26 2015, 11:35 pm
Lol! I got a hug! I just don't want to waste my money if I'd end up not wearing it. But thanks for the hug I guess Wink

Lady Godiva, I always like your posts on fashion so was glad to see you respond. Thank you Cheers

ImaCohen4

Post Tue, Jan 27 2015, 1:01 am
Some of us even wear clothes from 5 years ago lol. I shop the anything rack if I like it and it's tznius. I never look outrageous or ridiculous but not exactly frum cat walk either. Very Happy I think if your husband finds you beautiful and you feel comfortable and happy then you wear what you enjoy and love! A million hugs coming your way

Ps. My teenagers always say I look nice even in my robe so not sure that their opinion helps much lol.

Lady Godiva

Post Tue, Jan 27 2015, 8:45 pm
amother wrote:
Lol! I got a hug! I just don't want to waste my money if I'd end up not wearing it. But thanks for the hug I guess Wink

Lady Godiva, I always like your posts on fashion so was glad to see you respond. Thank you Cheers

Thanks! I didn't give you the hugs in your posts, but here's one. Hug

studying_torah

Post Tue, Jan 27 2015, 9:01 pm
Ok I'm really clueless, what kind of a skirt is this, and how can a skirt be " out of fashion?!"

silbergirl

Post Wed, Jan 28 2015, 2:26 am
Excuse the question but what are Kerisma skirts? A brand name? I googled it and found some stretch skirts but they are cut very differently, some pencil, some A-line. Please explain, we haven't heard of them in my neck of the woods (neither have I in American sem in Israel the last years. Kiki Riki and Shell Sheli shells, yeah, but never Kerisma.) Its a new hype?

aussie2

Post Wed, Jan 28 2015, 3:12 am
Not sure if I will do a good job explaining it.. but its a flairy sweater type skirt (meaning the material is more like a sweater) .. its new from this winter season (I think)

Heyaaa

Post Wed, Jan 28 2015, 8:41 am
http://I.imgur.com/MsmC6KB.jpg

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Jan 28 2015, 8:43 am
Why would one wear a sweater skirt in the summer, though?

wiki

Post Sat, Jan 31 2015, 9:56 pm
My very fashionable high school students are still wearing them plenty. Maybe a teeny bit less then last year, but they're still quite in.

And although they look sweater-y, the wind blows right through them, and they do not keep one warm. The look might be wintery, but they'd be more comfortable in the intermediate seasons.

belovedaz

Post Sat, Jan 31 2015, 10:40 pm
they are definitely sell being worn this season but I have a feeling I won't be seeing them in the summer. they are winter wear even if they aren't warm. u can buy fir the rest of the winter...Like till April and it cud be that ppl will pull them on again next winter...but that's too far away to know now what will be in style then. Gluck! styles change sooo quickly!!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics