Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
S/O vaccines, autism, "catching" autism,etc
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

supty

Post Fri, Jan 30 2015, 11:07 am
Frumdoc wrote:
Where did I call you an uneducated idiot? .

Do what you want. I don't work in the US so it isn't my job to pick up the pieces.

I think people should be consistent - if you don't believe in conventional medicine you should decline all of it, not go around saying all doctors are evil and under the influence of drug companies what want to give us all autism and kill us with heavy metals, yet expect to be treated with conventional medicine and have your views respected by the very people you malign.

Agreed.

amother

Post Fri, Jan 30 2015, 11:08 am
OP here:

I just wanted to say hi, still following just dont have any comments, enjoying the reading though

supty

Post Fri, Jan 30 2015, 11:10 am
southernbubby wrote:
If something is injected into a muscle or into area beneath the skin, it first must be absorbed into the tissue and then it reaches the bloodstream. If someone swallows poison, they could be dead within minutes, depending on the poison and the quantity. If someone is bitten by a poisonous snake, it could take hours for them to die.

Ok, but let's say we're not talking about speed. Is there a difference in the "quality" so to speak of the toxins because the injected one was not able to be filtered before reaching the blood?

amother

Post Fri, Jan 30 2015, 11:19 am
Frumdoc wrote:
Where did I call you an uneducated idiot? .

Do what you want. I don't work in the US so it isn't my job to pick up the pieces.

I think people should be consistent - if you don't believe in conventional medicine you should decline all of it, not go around saying all doctors are evil and under the influence of drug companies what want to give us all autism and kill us with heavy metals, yet expect to be treated with conventional medicine and have your views respected by the very people you malign.

Being against (or in my case "wary of" fits better) vaccines does not mean a rejection of all conventional western medicine.
Life is not so neatly black and white.

Scrabble123

Post Fri, Jan 30 2015, 11:43 am
supty wrote:
Ok, but let's say we're not talking about speed. Is there a difference in the "quality" so to speak of the toxins because the injected one was not able to be filtered before reaching the blood?

Have you ever been to the dentist? Some individuals like to have something placed onto their gums before getting the carbocaine shot so numb the area. I hate the taste of it and do not enjoy it, but if that would be injected into someone's blood stream, it would be a medical emergency. Instead, it is just rubbed on..... Next, the injection: that injection cannot pass the skin or stomach barrier and must be injected into the nerve. That is why even if some of it runs into your mouth the rest of you does not become numb and when you swallow it you do not experience pain relief except for where it was injected...

Different items are absorbed different ways. There are items that are dangerous when injected and others that are dangerous when ingested... some substances are so dangerous that even touching the skin could be an emergency. Aluminum is aluminum whether it is in the air, in your mouth, in your skin, or injected into your muscle. The dental drugs are DIFFERENT substances... aluminum is one substance. Aluminum broken down by your stomach is the same as aluminum absorbed as the aluminum injected into your muscle near blood vessels.... It isn't a different substance and it does not react with your muscles to form a different, more potent substance. It just stays.... aluminum.

southernbubby

Post Fri, Jan 30 2015, 11:46 am
supty wrote:

Scrabble really answered it. There is no difference. Sarin gas kills simply by smelling it. If something is injected, it must be absorbed into the bloodstream and then the liver deals with any toxins.

dancingqueen

Post Fri, Jan 30 2015, 12:05 pm
southernbubby wrote:
My sister and I have a genetic absence of clotting factor 11. This can cause heavy bleeding from surgery or trauma, chas v'sholem. Whenever we have any type of surgical procedure, we are transfused with several units of fresh frozen plasma, prior to the procedure. A few months after one of these transfusions, my sister developed a rare auto-immune disorder. One possible explanation for this, is that her immune system went into overdrive in reaction to a foreign protein in the blood she received and attacked her cerebellum. There is no absolute proof that the transfusion caused it the same way that it would be difficult to decide whether a virus or an immunization caused an auto-immune disease. It usually takes awhile to develop so there is no clear cut cause and effect. As they say, correlation does not equal causation.

Exactly. She had a strong genetic predisposition to the ai disorder so if that surgery hadn't triggered it, something else would've. A similar thing happened to my cousin with her as disorder. Genetically she had an 80%. Likelihood of the disease.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics