Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Rebbetzin Aidel Miller - I have some questions
1  2  Next

amother

Post Fri, Dec 06 2013, 6:54 am
I met Rebbetzin Aidel Miller and actually had her remove ayin hara. She is a very inspiring woman and I respect her dearly. Before I left, the Rebbetzin gave me a group of Tehillim to say daily for seven days (I believe it was a compilation of 27 psalms) and also different individual pesukim. I understood these tefillos are to keep the ayin hara away. I was wondering if any imamother's actually met with Rebbetzin Miller and if you continue to say the pesukim/tefillos daily. Also, she
said to say "Uriel" seven times first thing in the morning. What does this mean? Who was Uriel?

detroitmom

Post Fri, Dec 06 2013, 8:33 am
Uriel is one of the 4 major malachim. Gavriel, Uriel, Michael, and Raphael.

amother

Post Fri, Dec 06 2013, 8:39 am
Wow, thanks so much! Do you know if Uriel is famous for anything specific, such as refuah, children, sholom bayis...like I wonder why Rebbetzin Miller chose His name as opposed to the others you mentioned?

amother

Post Sun, Sep 14 2014, 4:57 pm
Someone anonymously posted that she went to Rebetzin Aidel Miller to remove an ayin horo and that she found Rebetzin Miller to be helpful and inspirational. But, did you feel that your situation improved? What if someone is experiencing a very difficulty financial problem. Would she be helpful in removing the ayin horo and preventing you from being kicked out of your home and/or apartment because you can't afford to pay? Can she be helpful in storming the Heavens so that my husband gets a high level, high paying job with a sign on bonus to help change (in an instant) our difficult financial situation? If you have a sick child of marriageable age, can she cure her and get her married off? Will she give you a break from paying a high fee if you can't afford it? What if you feel that your children are aloof and want a close loving bond with them. Can she help with this situation?

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Sep 14 2014, 6:51 pm
Amother above, hugs. I don't think she makes any money back guarantees, IYKWIM, but if you think this is due to ayin hara - and not every difficult situation is, btw - and you have hadracha from someone you know IRL that this is reasonable hishtadlus, go for it. She's a very upbeat person to be around and is mechazek people. Hatzlacha.

ruby slippers

Post Sun, Sep 14 2014, 7:40 pm
I am finding this thread very interesting- how does someone get an ayin hara- do people put ayin haras on others on purpose??? is that like kishuf?

doctorima

Post Sun, Sep 14 2014, 7:59 pm
amother wrote:
Someone anonymously posted that she went to Rebetzin Aidel Miller to remove an ayin horo and that she found Rebetzin Miller to be helpful and inspirational. But, did you feel that your situation improved? What if someone is experiencing a very difficulty financial problem. Would she be helpful in removing the ayin horo and preventing you from being kicked out of your home and/or apartment because you can't afford to pay? Can she be helpful in storming the Heavens so that my husband gets a high level, high paying job with a sign on bonus to help change (in an instant) our difficult financial situation? If you have a sick child of marriageable age, can she cure her and get her married off? Will she give you a break from paying a high fee if you can't afford it? What if you feel that your children are aloof and want a close loving bond with them. Can she help with this situation?

I have never been to her, but if you go there expecting open miracles, I think you're setting yourself up for tremendous disappointment.

amother

Post Sun, Sep 14 2014, 8:46 pm
I went to Rebbetzin Miller maybe a year ago. I was almost positive I was dealing with an ayin hara and almost for certain knew where it came from. She agreed it was ayin hara and gave me various pesukim to say and perakim of Tehillim. I appreciated the fact that she made me feel very comfortable, she herself was very tzniyus, and before I left she commented that she appreciated the way I was dressed, which made me feel very good about myself. I would definitely go back to her if she's in my part of town again, iy"H. I mostly asked about health issues. I cannot say I was cured of them, but she surely directed me to realize that health is from Hashem and we must put bitachon in Hashem and not in the doctors who are only the shluchim of Hashem. And to always think "ain od milvado..." there is none other than Hashem....

amother

Post Tue, Sep 16 2014, 8:33 pm
Well, I went to Rebbetzin Aidel Miller tonight. She found that I had lots of ayin horos. It took her three times of doing the lead thing to get rid of all of them. She looked at my palm and asked me if I lost a lot of money. Well, someone close to me stole a lot of money from me. She also said by looking at my palm that good things were going to be coming my way soon! I wanted her to daven for a sick child. She didn't say that she would be cured. She talked about the need for her to follow the doctor's instructions and take any medication prescribed. She said that she would get married and have children. But, she wanted to set her up with someone who also was sick. That kind of upset me. I had brought my daughter with me. I had requested that my husband and I speak with her together and then my daughter. She asked if my daughter wasn't well and told me what she thought it was. I wanted her to tell me that she would be cured! I also told her that my sister wasn't well. She did wish a refuah shlaima, but didn't say that my sister would be cured. We are having a very difficult financial situation at this time where everything at once is coming to a head. She told us that we have go collect money to keep our house. Hmmm. Who on earth would give us money right now. We already asked a lot of people and very few people helped us with just getting by let alone keeping our house. I also don't want to be a beggar. My husband and I want to work and just need a break getting honest, consistent work in our fields. If he could just get a job. He's tried very hard. He has advanced degrees. Bh, I have some work, but need more. That's what we need, not to be a bunch of beggars! But she did say that everything would get better soon. I have to just keep hoping and praying. And, she gave us a lot of prayers and tehillim to say. I don't know if it is possible to say all that! Was anyone able to say everything that she gave and can you say that everything got better? None of you hopefully know me or can figure out who I am, but please just daven that my husband gets the kind of job he used to have and needs so badly now. Please daven that my daughter and sister become cured. Please daven that my daughter finds her besheret and that he be healthy and strong and is sweet and wonderful like she is! We also have some children and sons-in-law that don't treat us well and one has very little to do with us. We hardly see those grandchildren. Please daven that things change, that all our children treat us with love and respect, that are sons-in-law also realize that we are good parents and in-laws, and that we will all have a loving, close relationship. Wishing all that and more for all of you reading this.

imasoftov

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 12:33 am
I'm curious if anyone ever is told that they don't have an ayin hara.

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 8:12 am
Amother 11:33, thank you for sharing your experience. Did you feel you could communicate well? English may not be her first language. So I wonder if some things didn't come out clearly. Maybe re your daughter marrying someone sick she meant that you could expand your options for her if you look for someone who also has some condition. (Not the same, but some sort of condition or situation. Often two such people find that they appreciate the depth the other person has for having gone through something transformative.) Just one possibility.
I would assume she wouldn't make any specific promises as she doesn't purport to have ruach hakodesh ;-) I can't really comment, not having met her one on one myself.
Hugs and hatzlacha for the future. And may this year bring the fulfillment of kol mishalos libchem l'tova, and early in the year, not later.

yihyetov

Post Sun, Feb 01 2015, 6:33 am
does anyone know if the Rebbetzin is coming to America soon? or does anyone have her number in Israel where she can be reached? Tia!

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Feb 01 2015, 6:55 am
yihyetov wrote:
does anyone know if the Rebbetzin is coming to America soon? or does anyone have her number in Israel where she can be reached? Tia!

Hatzlacha! And I just want to say that having met Rebbetzin Miller, this is perfect for "Matching thread title to username".

miami85

Post Sun, Feb 01 2015, 7:20 am
I went to R'tzin Miller last year at a point that my life was in shambles and I needed direction. Despite my daving and crying I felt very lost and that there must have been "something" getting in the way. Finally I was reading a paper on Shabbos and I just happened to see that R'tzin was going to be in a nearby neighborhood that week so I told my husband that I wanted to go. He's a big skeptic when it comes to these kinds of things, but I insisted we go and that he come. Anyway to make a long story short, R'tzin Miller was able to find some pretty big ayin haras--her words, and she gave me some tefillos to say. I can't say that I've been able to carry everything out to a "t" and I can't say that it was a "magical" turnaround, but I can say that things have been significantly more stable, and less "crazy" compared to the past few years.

smss

Post Sun, Feb 01 2015, 7:23 am
imasoftov wrote:

(I'm not sure if I believe in this at all, but,) in today's world I wonder if that exists. who has honestly never been jealous of someone else?

Iymnok

Post Sun, Feb 01 2015, 7:49 am
imasoftov wrote:

DH had tiny ones, she poured the lead once anyways. It to me 3 times, they were big and obvious. It felt good to see that someone likes something about me enough to be jealous. She was right about our income coming from an unexpected place, by reading my palm she was right about the gender of my baby (I was 7 or 8 months). We didn't keep up with everything she gave us to do.

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Feb 01 2015, 7:59 am
I just want to say I have no personal experience with the lead, but when she was in town she spoke for women and did "laugh therapy". Lots of positive energy.

yihyetov

Post Sun, Feb 01 2015, 8:24 am
so does anyone have any info on how to get in touch with the Rebbetzin?

amother

Post Sun, Feb 01 2015, 8:36 am
Can someone who has been to her tell me how much she charges. I'm not trying to be nosy or to start a discussion of the legitimacy of what she does, just trying to get a sense of whether it's something that a semi-skeptic like myself would be interested in trying, which would depend on the price involved.

amother

Post Sun, Feb 01 2015, 9:59 pm
Try this phone # for the Rebbetzin: 1-845-410-1010. If it doesn't work, let me know.
I believe she is coming to brooklyn, bayswater in February.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational