Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Mountain Buggy Duet Wheels

lifeswonderful

Post Sun, Feb 01 2015, 12:30 pm
I have the mountain buggy duet and I hate going out with my kids in it all because the air of the tires goes out pretty fast and it just makes it so difficult to push the carriage on the streets. I heard of the new aerotech wheels and I'm curious if any of you have it and is happy with it. And if yes where I can get it in brooklyn for a good price. Thank you.

iluvy

Post Sun, Feb 01 2015, 12:34 pm
We got it and we're very happy. There was really no choice because the air tires were popping and losing air so badly -- they would pop often, and in between they would be impossible to push. It wheels very nicely now, but I'm extremely annoyed that I had to spend an extra $100 to make a $600 stroller functional.

We got it from mountain buggy's website I think.

lifeswonderful

Post Sun, Feb 01 2015, 12:39 pm
iluvy wrote:
We got it and we're very happy. There was really no choice because the air tires were popping and losing air so badly -- they would pop often, and in between they would be impossible to push. It wheels very nicely now, but I'm extremely annoyed that I had to spend an extra $100 to make a $600 stroller functional.

We got it from mountain buggy's website I think.

Thank you. I see its like 140 on their website.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains