Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
BP - Need a babysitter/playgroup on 18th avenue and 59th street

aproudima

Post Sun, Feb 01 2015, 3:08 pm
Hi does anyone know of a very good and trusting babysitter or a playgroup that I can send my two month old to in 18th/19th avenue and 59th street or anywhere near that area?

rosebunch

Post Sun, Feb 01 2015, 4:23 pm
There should be ilanda shul nearby. Rebbetzin paneth used to have a playgroup, don't know if she still does

aproudima

Post Sun, Feb 01 2015, 4:46 pm
Thanks. Yeah I've heard of it. Need to look into it if they take small babies. Please let me know if you can think of any other babysitters or someone who'd like to share a babysitter with me in my home. Thanks again for your reply Smile

amother

Post Sun, Feb 01 2015, 5:08 pm
Eilanda playgroup does not accept children under age 2. When would you like to start having a sitter in your home?

aproudima

Post Sun, Feb 01 2015, 5:14 pm
amother wrote:
Eilanda playgroup does not accept children under age 2. When would you like to start having a sitter in your home?

In a few weeks when I go back to work..

amother

Post Sun, Feb 01 2015, 5:16 pm
I would consider sharing but not for another 3 months.

amother

Post Sun, Feb 01 2015, 5:45 pm
I used a wonderful babysitter around fifty ninth and sixteenth avenue. Is that too far for you?

justmarried

Post Sun, Feb 01 2015, 6:56 pm
amother wrote:
I used a wonderful babysitter around fifty ninth and sixteenth avenue. Is that too far for you?

I am also looking for a babysitter in that area for a 6 week old. I only need for 1-2 days per week. Can you give me the contact info of that sitter? Did you personally use her? How big is her group? Any info is much appreciated. Thanks!

aproudima

Post Sun, Feb 01 2015, 7:23 pm
amother wrote:

No that's not too far. I would definitely try her. Can I have her contact information? And I would do the sharing in a few months with you if that works. I still do need to find someone to come to my home first though. Thanks so much!

amother

Post Sun, Feb 01 2015, 7:27 pm
aproudima wrote:
No that's not too far. I would definitely try her. Can I have her contact information? And I would do the sharing in a few months with you if that works. I still do need to find someone to come to my home first though. Thanks so much!
This is getting confusing. I'm not the amother who wanted to share a babysitter. I just know of this particular babysitter. She will not come to you, though. She babysits in her house.

aproudima

Post Sun, Feb 01 2015, 8:22 pm
amother wrote:
This is getting confusing. I'm not the amother who wanted to share a babysitter. I just know of this particular babysitter. She will not come to you, though. She babysits in her house.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize. what's the name and contact number of this babysitter?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics