Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Question about the game Timeline

anonymom

Post Wed, Feb 04 2015, 8:04 pm
My son played it at a friends house and asked me to buy it. It sounded fun and educational so I said sure. When I went online to order it, the pictures shown of the box are all "untznius." My question is, do all the cards inside have similar pictures? I could get rid of the box but if each card is like that it would be problematic.

PS I know some would say we are oversensitized and what is the big deal a drawing of a cute girl with cleavage showing. But that is how it is in our house and my husband would be uncomfortable having such pics around. He has also taught the kids to be sensitive to it. If you want to discuss this issue please start another thread or refer to the many that I am sure already exist.

Thank you.

joy613

Post Wed, Feb 04 2015, 9:35 pm
If you look on youtube there are reviews of this game. You can see a lot of the cards and none of them have the lady on the cover. Basically, each card has a picture of a different event/person in history.

anonymom

Post Thu, Feb 05 2015, 6:05 am
You tube is blocked on my computer. Twisted Evil Guess why. Thanks for the answer to my question.

anonymom

Post Thu, Feb 05 2015, 6:08 am
PS now that I got the answer to my question, feel free to discuss the oversensitivity to tznius that exists among some frum people as a reaction to the undersensitivity in the world around us.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics