Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
How do I invite a friend to join imamother anonymously?

amother

Post Thu, Feb 05 2015, 2:15 pm
how do I do this anonymously?

the world's best mom

Post Thu, Feb 05 2015, 2:22 pm
Take a pen and paper, disguise your handwriting, and write: Dear Friend, I'd like to invite you join the wonderful imamother, where I and many other anonymous women spend our days arguing and wasting time, and occasionally even helping each other by accident. It beats cleaning the house. Love, your anonymous, imamother addicted friend

imamom3

Post Thu, Feb 05 2015, 2:24 pm
I think there should be a link somewhere on the website to invite ppl anonymously..not sure where tho.

sky

Post Thu, Feb 05 2015, 2:54 pm
imamom3 wrote:
I think there should be a link somewhere on the website to invite ppl anonymously..not sure where tho.

A person would have to be really foolish to click on a link that they don't know who sent it or where it came from. Such an e-mail would typically go straight into my junk mail box.

Sanguine

Post Thu, Feb 05 2015, 2:56 pm
What do you mean invite? No one invited me. I just showed up one day and never left. I don't think anyone here would actually invite me.

You don't want to tell her about imamother? So why do you want her on imamother? So you can figure out who she is without ever even letting her know that you're here? You'll figure her out quickly cause she'll only have a few posts. Oh, what fun. Or are you then going to use imamother to tell her all sorts of things.

Under intimacy
What should I do? I hear everything going on in my neighbor's blue house (hint, hint Wink )

gp2.0

Post Thu, Feb 05 2015, 2:58 pm
Um - just tell her in person, or text/email her a link, and don't tell her your screenname. She'll know you're on imamother, but she won't know which of the marvelous ladies you are. Bingo! Anonymous.

greenfire

Post Thu, Feb 05 2015, 3:09 pm
I got invited incessantly for 2 years ... until I broke ... and now 8 years later I am an addict

now there are so many users you wouldn't guess a newbie's screename ... back then when there were only 1,747 registered users - I was possibly the only one that joined that night - so I was a quick guess

Sanguine

Post Thu, Feb 05 2015, 3:09 pm
Do you want me to send her an invitation? Write it and I'll email (under a fake email that I have)

greenfire

Post Thu, Feb 05 2015, 3:11 pm
Sanguine wrote:
Do you want me to send her an invitation? Write it and I'll email (under a fake email that I have)

you have a fake name ? what is sanguine - your real name ?

Sanguine

Post Thu, Feb 05 2015, 3:21 pm
greenfire wrote:
you have a fake name ? what is sanguine - your real name ?
I have fake everything. You want to see my teeth come out? The real color of my hair? I'm not really who you think... I'm really FS!! Twisted Evil

greenfire

Post Fri, Feb 06 2015, 10:25 am
Sanguine wrote:
I have fake everything. You want to see my teeth come out? The real color of my hair? I'm not really who you think... I'm really FS!! Twisted Evil

nah I prefer you keep your teeth in ... even looking for an emoticon made me nauseous Puke

you and/or freidasima do NOT scare me ~ BOO !!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics