Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
New set of china
Previous  1  2

OOTBubby

Post Thu, Feb 05 2015, 3:13 pm
tiredmommy wrote:
A while back I contacted replacements.com and I was told that they could not guarantee that the dishes were unused.

I asked them the same thing and got the same answer.

Dolly Welsh

Post Sat, Feb 07 2015, 5:03 pm
Barbara, you are right. I didn't know that. Here is what they said to me:

Thank you for contacting Replacements, Ltd. We carry both new and used pieces within most patterns. We distinguish only by the quality of the individual piece because sometimes “new” pieces can be of inferior quality to previously owned pieces due to manufacture imperfections, improper handling during factory storage/shipping, etc.

Additionally, a first quality piece may have been previously owned but in excellent condition. If you place an order and are not satisfied, as part of our policy to provide exceptional customer service, Replacements, Ltd. offers a 30 day return policy. Since we buy from various sources as opposed to manufacturing the pieces ourselves, we cannot say in all honesty if a piece is new or used, only the condition of the piece.

If you are in search of unused pieces for religious reasons, we can only ensure that these pieces are unused if they are still in their original bags from the store/manufacturer. In order to verify that this is the case in your specific pattern, you will need to request that pieces be pulled from stock before ordering. You would just need to specify your needs to the sales associate you speak with and they will call you back with details.

Lastly, for information about selling merchandise to Replacements, Ltd., please see our Purchasing Guidelines at: http://www.replacements.com/misc/selltous.htm

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you in any of your china, crystal, silver, or collectible needs. We invite you to browse our website at: http://www.replacements.com

Joy King

Internet Services Associate
Replacements, Ltd.
PO Box 26029
Greensboro, NC 27420-6029
Phone: 1(800)REPLACE
Fax:(336)697-3100

inquire@replacements.com

noosheen

Post Sat, Feb 07 2015, 5:28 pm
a few years ago I was on the look out for an inexpensive bone china set. I am married for quite a few years and was so tired of chipped, heavy shabbos dishes. I did spend about $500.00 for 2 sets of 8, and purchased it at Happy Home in Brooklyn. It was shipped for free to an address in Lakewood. I really love the set, use it every week. They are light. Not one dish has broken (bli ayin harah) or chipped and they are at least 4 years old.

I say to splurge on an inexpensive bone china set instead of porcelain dishes. if you can't afford to spend on bone china now, than wait till you can. Best investment I made on Shabbos dishes.

I just tried to post a picture of the dishes and was looking for a link from my old emails. It was purchased in 2009! but can't get the link up. I even have them longer than I thought!

esther malka

Post Sun, Feb 08 2015, 12:52 am
I used replacements, a very nice fellow helped me. He had all the items I needed pulled. He told me only about the pieces that were still in their original packaging with stamps on back.
I did order Lenox seconds and the issue is that the stamp on bottom of the plate is slightly off center.
Everything I got was exactly as I was told.
Hope that helps!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars