Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
And the vax discussion continues - read and discuss
  Previous  1  2  3  9  10  11

amother

Post Sun, Feb 08 2015, 4:31 pm
amother wrote:
So the malach refoel will heal you from any vaccine related injury and if the malach will heal you, why do u need a dr. To diagnose you. Malachim dont need diagnoses.

I don't know why I'm responding...
#1 venishmartem meod... I'm not going to put myself in the risk of maybe having a vaccine reaction I will rely on Hashem that if he put 'childhood' diseases for us it must be good for us and ask that if it is meant that we get it he should heal us as well.
#2. Relying on the Dr to diagnose is because Hashem has put him here for us as a shaliach.
#3. Relying on a miracle is not allowed I will not inject foreign synthetic chyemicals into mine or my kids bodies and rely it to be good for me.
#4. Yes the Malachi Refoel is sent as a shaliach to heal us when we go to the Dr. How many times have I gone to the Dr and he says its nothing to worry about go home if the fever doesn't go away call or come back and then I get home, and without anything the child is much better, or the fever went down suddenly...? Idk about you but it definitly happened for us.
Again I'm not telling you to believe what I believe but dont sell me your beliefs either.
In a way this whole pro-vax/anti-vax is sounding a bit like missionaries already. I'm really vetting disgusted but still read don't expect to get a reply from me I'll be o. The sidelines as I was until now.

amother

Post Sun, Feb 08 2015, 4:44 pm
amother wrote:
I do.t k.or why I'm responding...
#1 venishmartem meod... I'm not going to put myself in the risk of may e having a vaccine reaction I will rely on Hashem that if he put 'childhood' diseases for us it must be good for us and ask that if it is meant that we get it he should heal us as well.
#2. Relying on the Dr to diagnose is because Hashem has put him here for us a shaliach.
#3. Relying on a miracle is not allowed I will not inject foreign synthetic chemicals into mine or my kids bodies and rely it to be good for me.
#4. Yes the Malachi Refoel is sent as a shaliach to heal us when we go to the Dr. How many times have I gone to the Dr and he says its nothing to.worry about go Home if the fever doesn't go away call or come back and then I vet home, and without anything the child is much better, or the fever went down suddenly...? Idk about you but it definitly happened for us.
Again I'm not telling you to believe what I believe but dont sell me your beliefs either.

ok so if you are making a religious issue out of this... so you feel a little synthetic material is worse than polio or enecephelitis caused by measles. How do you know Hashem agrees with you???
Maybe vaccines is being veneshmartem meod... So if Hashem put childhood diseases then they must be good. So cancer and ADHD and autism are also good. Why do you fear them? Maybe NOT vaccinating is in Hashems eyes "relying on a miracle"!!!

amother

Post Sun, Feb 08 2015, 4:49 pm
amother wrote:
I don't know why I'm responding...
#1 venishmartem meod... I'm not going to put myself in the risk of maybe having a vaccine reaction I will rely on Hashem that if he put 'childhood' diseases for us it must be good for us and ask that if it is meant that we get it he should heal us as well.
#2. Relying on the Dr to diagnose is because Hashem has put him here for us as a shaliach.
#3. Relying on a miracle is not allowed I will not inject foreign synthetic chyemicals into mine or my kids bodies and rely it to be good for me.
#4. Yes the Malachi Refoel is sent as a shaliach to heal us when we go to the Dr. How many times have I gone to the Dr and he says its nothing to worry about go home if the fever doesn't go away call or come back and then I get home, and without anything the child is much better, or the fever went down suddenly...? Idk about you but it definitly happened for us.
In a way this whole pro-vax/anti-vax is sounding a bit like missionaries already. I'm really vetting disgusted but still read don't expect to get a reply from me I'll be o. The sidelines as I was until now.

Re the bolded- Apparently Hashem does not work like that, that if someone gets childhood diseases they will get healed as well. How many kids died/got paralyzed from polio? I'm sure many of their parents asked Hashem that they should get healed.

amother

Post Wed, Mar 04 2015, 11:25 am
I am hoping the vaccine researchers and other knowledgeable people can answer this question. I may start a new thread but I thought maybe people are still following old threads.

In this week's Hamodia, Dr. Susan Schulman says that "HIB meningitis is an infections cause by the invasion of a child's normal throat germs into the lining of his nervous system" and 'invasive strains of pneumococcus, which also live in the healthy child's throat, invade the lungs and cause severe bacterial pneumonia."

Please explain to me why these bacteria can live in the healthy child and provoke no immune response, but the immunization does provoke an immune response.

amother

Post Wed, Mar 04 2015, 12:16 pm
amother wrote:
I am hoping the vaccine researchers and other knowledgeable people can answer this question. I may start a new thread but I thought maybe people are still following old threads.

In this week's Hamodia, Dr. Susan Schulman says that "HIB meningitis is an infections cause by the invasion of a child's normal throat germs into the lining of his nervous system" and 'invasive strains of pneumococcus, which also live in the healthy child's throat, invade the lungs and cause severe bacterial pneumonia."

Please explain to me why these bacteria can live in the healthy child and provoke no immune response, but the immunization does provoke an immune response.

We don't initiate immune responses against our own microbiota -we have mechanisms of control -unless invasion occurs. Invasion means disease, invasion means too late and the child is extremely ill. The immunization is essentially tricking the immune system into thinking invasion occurred. We raise an immune response but without the disease.
Page 11 of 11   Previous  1  2  3  9  10  11 Recent Topics