Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
A Mishloach Manos That Your Family & Friends Will Appreciate

Yael

Post Sun, Feb 08 2015, 12:18 pm
Does the word theme make you want to run for cover? Do you cringe at the idea of sending out loads of junk to all your family and friends? Are you short on time and energy?

Introducing a healthy and easy option for your Mishaloach Manos! Order a Postiv to Go Salad for your Mishloach Manos. Each to-go salad is individually prepared and sealed in the Postiv plant under Postiv hechsheirim. We offer two options of salads - a Caesar and Spinach salad. Every salad comes with a Purim label, so all you have to do is fill in your family name and it's ready to go!

Pickup available Taanis Esther in Lakewood, Monsey and Brooklyn.

Check it out at www.postivpurim.com

Sponsored Post

ValleyMom

Post Sun, Feb 08 2015, 1:22 pm
too bad its not available elsewhere...
sounds like a terrific healthy option for MM

Mimisinger

Post Sun, Feb 08 2015, 7:21 pm
What a great idea. I would love to get it more locally. Let us know how you do!

Tova

Post Sun, Feb 08 2015, 9:10 pm
I'm wondering if this MM needs a second min. The salad is all mixed together and may be considered one min all together. The dressing is tafel and not a min on its own. Love the idea though!

sky

Post Sun, Feb 08 2015, 9:13 pm
I've seen people send salads where they will tie on bread sticks or crackers as additional food. It looks like croutons\oranges\craisins are being packaged separately. I wonder if that is sufficient.

I LOVE getting salad for MM.

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Feb 08 2015, 9:18 pm
Tova wrote:
I'm wondering if this MM needs a second min. The salad is all mixed together and may be considered one min all together. The dressing is tafel and not a min on its own. Love the idea though!

Looks like the add-ons are placed in a little container on top of the rest of the salad.
Either way, you can be yotzei the mitzvah by giving a proper mishloach manos with two minim to one person... all you need to do is give one person.

UQT

Post Sun, Feb 08 2015, 9:45 pm
Tova wrote:

I gave these out last year and everyone loved it! To answer your question, I asked a Rav who said because the croutons are packaged separately I did not have to give out anything else. You can ask your own shailah though.

kasupply

Post Sun, Feb 08 2015, 11:12 pm
I sent this for Mishloach Monos last year & everyone I gave it to really appreciated it. Purim is such a busy day and it is so helpful to have something healthy and easy to eat.

Ruchel

Post Mon, Feb 09 2015, 12:02 pm
People want fun, not salads, here Smile

livinginisrael

Post Mon, Feb 09 2015, 2:26 pm
great idea! I would have done it except I already ordered from elsewhere a few weeks ago. please advertise earlier next year:)

Tova

Post Mon, Feb 09 2015, 6:34 pm
allthingsblue wrote:
Looks like the add-ons are placed in a little container on top of the rest of the salad.
Either way, you can be yotzei the mitzvah by giving a proper mishloach manos with two minim to one person... all you need to do is give one person.

I didn't realize that the add-ons are packaged seperately (and not just the dressing), but I don't regret bringing attention to this issue!

I am very against giving one MM to be yotzei the mitzva appropriately and the rest ones that aren't yotzei because I wouldn't want anyone to extrapolate from our MM that that is acceptable (also for the chinuch of our kids).

golden

Post Mon, Feb 09 2015, 8:39 pm
I gave it last year. It was a simple cost effective. and everyone loved it

mandr

Post Tue, Feb 10 2015, 9:21 pm
I like salads but I never eat the salads people send me. I don't like the idea of any perishable items in a Mishloach Manos. People leave the salad with dressing out on the counter or wherever for many hours and by the time I get it I have no idea about how fresh it is or if it's even safe to eat. In general it's safer to just stick with baked items rather than stuff that have to be refrigerated.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics