Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
ISO Nursing Nightgown

sweetpotato

Post Mon, Feb 09 2015, 1:24 pm
I'm looking for a tznius nursing nightgown (basically, something I can feel comfortable enough walking around the house in). This doesn't seem to be something that's normally carried in the mainstream maternity stores, so I figure I'll need to go to a frum store (don't have any in my area). Does anyone have any suggestions for stores in NYC/Brooklyn where I can find a nice selection of nursing hightgowns? I know The Lingerie Shop is a big one... are they worth it? Everything on their site is $70+....

Ideas? Thank you!

rosebunch

Post Tue, Feb 10 2015, 6:43 am
Nursing nightgowns do range average $69-$79 I found when looking around. I believe most lingerie stores that sell nightwear also carry nursing nightgowns. Personally, I purchased mine at myself lingerie when I shopped for nursing bras. They have a small but cute collection.

kollel wife

Post Tue, Feb 10 2015, 11:33 am
Try this website.

Can you choose a style robe or nightgown with a zipper or buttons.

http://www.shopnational.com/

Call them to check sizing as I found it very hard to figure out what size I needed, but I found a robe I really liked.

miami85

Post Tue, Feb 10 2015, 11:56 am
Try Hindy's maternity, they have a really comfy one for about $50 it's not listed on their website but I called them about it and they emailed me pics (I bought one from them 2.5 years ago) and was just inquiring about it recently.

sweetpotato

Post Thu, Feb 12 2015, 7:30 am
Thank you for the suggestions!

Iymnok

Post Thu, Feb 12 2015, 7:59 am
I sleep in a zip up robe (shabbos robe-ish) with a shell underneath. It's really comfortable and I can nurse without being exposed at all.

mazal555

Post Thu, Feb 12 2015, 8:28 am
I buy button down nightgowns from woman within or onestopplus and I pay about $25 (they go on sale and you can google search for coupons) They hold up well and are kind of cute.

musicmom

Post Thu, Feb 12 2015, 8:36 am
I LOVE Lanz of Saltzburg nightgowns. They are so comfy and I can buy matching ones for my girls in any size!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics