Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Iso the number to chabad pickup clothes truck

sourstix

Post Sun, Feb 15 2015, 12:14 pm
please help me find the number. I know I saw the truck somewhere in my neighborhood in brooklyn. can someone post the number please?

sourstix

Post Sun, Feb 15 2015, 12:34 pm
I am just bumping this

sourstix

Post Sun, Feb 15 2015, 2:02 pm
I saw the truck had words saying something including purple. chabaders can you clue me in here?

sourstix

Post Sun, Feb 15 2015, 2:38 pm
anyone know what I am talking about? I want to donate to some place that would pick it up and not charge but obviously a jewish organization. not the salvation army of course.

Mama Bear

Post Sun, Feb 15 2015, 4:17 pm
Chessed donation center picks up all ur unwanted clothing/ house ware items and distributes to local gmachs with in the NY community..kindly schedule a pick up so you can help the Jewish community out ..please call 347 837 8256

sourstix

Post Sun, Feb 15 2015, 5:06 pm
mama bear thanks so much.

sourstix

Post Sun, Feb 15 2015, 7:40 pm
any chabaders, please clue me in dh wants it to be from a place like that. I know they have something but I cant find it.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Feb 15 2015, 8:20 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
Chessed donation center picks up all ur unwanted clothing/ house ware items and distributes to local gmachs with in the NY community..kindly schedule a pick up so you can help the Jewish community out ..please call 347 837 8256
Do the clothes go to people in need or do they sell them by the pound for profit?

I have had a hard time finding legitimate places that actually give the clothes to people who could use them.

mommee

Post Sun, Feb 15 2015, 9:20 pm
You may be looking for "pick purple." I know someone who donated there recently and they came and picked up the bags. This person told me that some stuff gets redistributed and some sold for profit.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics