Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
BDE Kayla Rus A"H bas Bunim Tuvia
  Previous  1  2  3 17  18  19 37  38  39  Next

abs

Post Sun, Feb 15 2015, 1:10 pm
Mazel Tov! Just did hafrashas challa with Kayla Rus in mind.

Scrabble123

Post Sun, Feb 15 2015, 1:17 pm
Mazal tov!!!

boysrus

Post Sun, Feb 15 2015, 1:17 pm
abs wrote:
Mazel Tov! Just did hafrashas challa with Kayla Rus in mind.

so funny, me too about half an hour ago. now on imamother waiting for dough to rise. I davened for her too! may our tefillos be answered and all zechusim count for her towards a refuah sheleimah!

and OP, MAZAL TOV!!!!! That is so exciting and amazing! may yu only have simchas!!! hugs to you! I am SO happy for you!

Last edited by boysrus on Sun, Feb 15 2015, 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

obsesseddancer

Post Sun, Feb 15 2015, 1:22 pm
People bake challah on Sunday? LOL never heard of that! Very Happy

boysrus

Post Sun, Feb 15 2015, 1:24 pm
obsesseddancer wrote:

personally,its the only day I ever have time to make challah, I work more than half the day mon-fri and am busy BH with my baby. Frozen and defrosted home made challah is 100 x better than store bought challah! And also, it is so cold outside today, that I decided to stay home and bake!

finallyamommy

Post Sun, Feb 15 2015, 1:28 pm
Mazal tov!

Sanguine

Post Sun, Feb 15 2015, 1:28 pm
Mazal Tov! So nice to hear good news

abs

Post Sun, Feb 15 2015, 1:31 pm
obsesseddancer wrote:

Just making believe I'm organized today. Maybe I won't have just a frazzled end of the week! Confused

myself

Post Sun, Feb 15 2015, 2:04 pm
Mazel Tov! Such wonderful news! May the simcha bring with it all the yeshuos you need.

sneakermom

Post Sun, Feb 15 2015, 2:42 pm
Mazel Tov!!

Mama Bear

Post Sun, Feb 15 2015, 3:00 pm
This is too funny!! I'm putting 2 and 2 together - he's one of the bigwigs at Ohel Bais Ezra! My son's going on their snowtubing trip tomorrow! Smile so cute, such a small world. mazel tov!!!

out-of-towner

Post Sun, Feb 15 2015, 3:50 pm
I know Nava from Touro, she is an amazing girl! Mazal Tov to you and your family! May you continue to have Simchos and Yeshuos!

dimyona

Post Sun, Feb 15 2015, 4:02 pm
Mazel tov! We know Daniel from NCSY, and we're so happy for him and your family. They look like a great couple, and you should have continued nachas from all your children.

mfb

Post Sun, Feb 15 2015, 4:37 pm
Mazal Tov!!!
May this be the begining of many more simchos!

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Feb 16 2015, 9:33 am
Mazel Tov! May this simcha be the start of many more in your family.

Lsg1

Post Mon, Feb 16 2015, 10:40 am
I have been a member of this forum for a few years, but always only looked at the recipe and Yom Tov sections. I just stumbled upon this thread, and have read all 18 pages!

I won a sheitel in a chinese auction, and was wondering if you would like it - I have a voucher and have not claimed it yet. It is for a Georgie - it says for synthetic. If you want, I can mail you the voucher. If you want it, PM me and we can be in touch.

I am also going to IY"H send a check for chai lifeline in your families name. Is the same person still handling your case? Can you repost the whole address with the name of the person to send it to?

obsesseddancer

Post Wed, Feb 18 2015, 3:24 pm
LOL I should have figured that my son Daniel was so "famous" -- it is no wonder I hardly see him, between NCSY, Ohel, and HASC, too funny. Thanks to all of you for the best wishes, and Hashem has certainly sent us an amazing girl in Nava. For the previous poster, the chai lifeline link has the address on top, it is https://www.chailifeline.org/e.....unds/ and Stacy Weiler is our case worker, same person, but she may not have been married last time I mentioned her. We are starting to panic over funds for the wedding, so any help would be appreciated. Just don't tell Daniel and Nava, they'd kill me! Smile

obsesseddancer

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 12:59 am
Kayla Rus had PET/CT scans today. Pray for good results.

Meantime, periwinkle blue is the kallah's color. Anyone know good gown gemachs or maybe have princess-like poufy gowns in that color? We would need sizes 0 (guess who), 6 and 8, and also little girl 8-10.

rain

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 1:27 pm
There is a gmach in Far rockaway, I believe the name is Safir but not positive. The gmach has beautiful gowns up to size 16. The cost is only 18$ a gown

greenfire

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 1:40 pm
obsesseddancer wrote:
Kayla Rus had PET/CT scans today. Pray for good results.

Meantime, periwinkle blue is the kallah's color. Anyone know good gown gemachs or maybe have princess-like poufy gowns in that color? We would need sizes 0 (guess who), 6 and 8, and also little girl 8-10.

ooh love that colour ... part because it's lavender/blue like the sky as it gets mysteriously dark ... & part because the name is so much FUN [I almost bought periwinkle for my dd's wedding but then didn't find the dress as flattering for the monies as a free gemach one in green of course]

praying as always Study & for you too Hug
Page 18 of 39   Previous  1  2  3 17  18  19 37  38  39  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed