Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey
Iso chicken cutlet recipe for Purim seuda

blueberrypie

Post Wed, Feb 18 2015, 1:30 pm
Does anyone have an easy (but yummy) baked chicken cutlet recipe that is also nice enough to serve for the seuda? TIA!

bargainlover

Post Wed, Feb 18 2015, 1:50 pm
blueberrypie wrote:
Does anyone have an easy (but yummy) baked chicken cutlet recipe that is also nice enough to serve for the seuda? TIA!

I once made a delicious baked sesame chicken from this site.....just coat in flour and pour on half cup duck sauce 1/4 cup soy sauce and a 1/4 cup brown sugar (mix sauce ingredients first). Bake covered for half hour or so the sprinkle sesame seeds. This was for a pound of chicken...husband loves it....

blueberrypie

Post Wed, Feb 18 2015, 2:13 pm
Thanks, it sounds really good. What temperature? Also, does it need any oil?

bargainlover

Post Wed, Feb 18 2015, 2:31 pm
So I lightly coated a 9x13 pan with oil, laid down chicken pieces that were dipped in flour, sprayed top with pam, baked at 350 10 minutes then poured sauce over. Covered with foil and baked another 20 min or so....

granolamom

Post Wed, Feb 18 2015, 3:33 pm
bargainlover wrote:
I once made a delicious baked sesame chicken from this site.....just coat in flour and pour on half cup duck sauce 1/4 cup soy sauce and a 1/4 cup brown sugar (mix sauce ingredients first). Bake covered for half hour or so the sprinkle sesame seeds. This was for a pound of chicken...husband loves it....

Ive made that recipe too, its easy and delicious. it freezes ok too (better fresh of course, but my kids didnt mind it when I reheated from frozen, and they are usually picky about those things)

blueberrypie

Post Wed, Feb 18 2015, 3:39 pm
Great! Thanks! Now I at least know one thing that I'm serving!

rachel6543

Post Wed, Feb 18 2015, 3:52 pm
a favorite in my house is using the flavored Jason brand bread crumbs. Dip chicken in egg, dip in bread crumbs and pan fry on the stove. I usually use olive oil, just enough to coat the pan. I fry on a low heat, several minutes on each slide. Easy, simple, reheats well.

Also Makes great leftovers for the next day... Just add to a salad to make a chicken salad. Yummy with a garlic vinegarette.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey