Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Do you think there is a reason to worry?

amother

Post Thu, Feb 19 2015, 6:42 am
MY friend has a baby who is now almost one.
Ever since he was born, she would complain that he is crying all the time and not sleeping well. I advised her to see a chiropractor or orthopedist in case something is bothering him.
She almost went, but then she said it had gotten better (meaning, he developed a sleep schedule).

Anyway, this baby hates it to be in the buggy. She cannot go shopping because he would start crying within minutes after being put, doesn't matter if she is there or not, if the buggy is moving or standing. Athome, he only likes to be held. he is in general an unhappy baby.

Can it be a sign of a problem? It is obviously none of my business, but this friend of mine generally has a passive nature and she is not the type to run to doctors just in case. She has been waiting till he grows out of it, and he didn't so far.
I know that if I could persuade her, she would go to the doctor, but I am not sure myself.

Health is a Virture

Post Thu, Feb 19 2015, 7:21 am
does the baby crawl yet? walk? developing other motor skills correctly? a healthy baby doesn't just cry endlessly definitely call for an alarm. he may just have extreme sensory issues or it could be something else. definitely k'dai to get an evaluation.

amother

Post Thu, Feb 19 2015, 7:55 am
Health is a Virture wrote:
does the baby crawl yet? walk? developing other motor skills correctly? a healthy baby doesn't just cry endlessly definitely call for an alarm. he may just have extreme sensory issues or it could be something else. definitely k'dai to get an evaluation.

He is developing ok, not too quick though. It is the patteen with all of her kids though.
He is crawling but not standing up by the couch yet.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics