Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey
Pink Sweet Shnitzel

Rainbows613

Post Thu, Feb 19 2015, 2:16 am
Does anyone know what I mean? They serve it in restaurants. Its nuggets of shnitzel fried in a batter and then there is a sweet (maybe sweet and sour) PINK sauce over the shnitzel. Not sweet chilli. Really want to make it for shabbos. Does anyone have the recipe? Thanks Smile

champion

Post Thu, Feb 19 2015, 6:14 am
could it be a mayo ketchup based sauce?

choco1

Post Thu, Feb 19 2015, 6:18 am
I think it's called red sauce. (Chinese red sauce) maybe try to google it, if I find a recipe I'll post. Hope it comes out to your liking the first time!

Shopmiami49

Post Thu, Feb 19 2015, 6:32 am
I have a recipe for sweet n sour chicken (batter and sauce) but it's not exactly like the one you are talking about - similar, but not the same.

Let me know if you are interested.

Rainbows613

Post Thu, Feb 19 2015, 10:08 am
Thanks for your replies.. I really want this one! My husband asked in a restaurant what it is and they said its a knorr sauce called Chamutz Matok. I have never seen it in any shops here in Jerusalem. My dear husband phoned knorr directly and they said they only sell it industrially. Now what?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey