Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Sary wigs..anyone have one?

momalot

Post Tue, Oct 16 2012, 12:05 pm
Are sary wigs good quality? if you have one please let me know if you like it or not. thanks.

Cookies n Cream

Post Tue, Oct 16 2012, 4:41 pm
I doubt there's any way to really tell as they just came out a few weeks ago.

Factory Girl

Post Tue, Oct 16 2012, 6:27 pm
okay
so there are two Sary and Sari...

my sister in law just bought a "sary" from lakewood( the ones that EVERYONE is going nuts over, bc they are sooo good and soo cheap, or so I hear)

she payed 1300 for it and she is inLOVE with it. to me it looks like a nice wig, I guess we shall see how long it last.

Mommycookies

Post Fri, Feb 01 2013, 3:34 pm
BUMP!! anyone else?? looking into gttng a sary!! how much are they? what length

abcd123

Post Fri, Feb 01 2013, 3:47 pm
1300 for what length? that could be a very good price if you are talking about a long wig. also, is it processed hair or virgin hair?

Mommycookies

Post Sun, Feb 03 2013, 10:28 am
BUMP?????

kokush

Post Fri, Mar 08 2013, 8:50 am
Ive seen them.My friend has one.The hair looks nice but it can't be european and it seems processed.But I guess it's a good wig for the price.

mommybh

Post Fri, Mar 08 2013, 1:50 pm
I have a sary it is really great

MamaBear

Post Fri, Mar 08 2013, 1:56 pm
It's a nice wig for the price. Great cap, comfortable, well made. The hair quality is mid priced, it's not a $3K quality sheitel for $1400.

chani4

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 2:29 pm
anyone else? hows the quality? how mcuh do they range?

southernima

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 2:36 pm
I liked it, easy to work with but its definitely not a 3K sheitle. Mine lasted 1 year. It turned to straw and became very red.

Willow43

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 2:37 pm
I bought their cheaper line, for about 700- 2 months ago. I LOVE it. It helped that my sary was a precut so I knew what I was getting, as opposed to my more expensive shaitel where the cut never suited me the way I had hoped when I bought it.
Anyway, I have only had my sary for 2 months, but I am VERY happy. For 700 im not expecting a really long life span but so far so good...

chani4

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 2:39 pm
Willow43 wrote:
I bought their cheaper line, for about 700- 2 months ago. I LOVE it. It helped that my sary was a precut so I knew what I was getting, as opposed to my more expensive shaitel where the cut never suited me the way I had hoped when I bought it.
Anyway, I have only had my sary for 2 months, but I am VERY happy. For 700 im not expecting a really long life span but so far so good...

thanks thats exactly my problem I would spend 3k on shaitel an never be happy with the cut, id rather buy a pre cut that will not last as long as a 3k shaitel and get a new one more often

Gnmn

Post Thu, Feb 19 2015, 12:44 pm
Bump

mommyla

Post Thu, Feb 19 2015, 12:48 pm
The blonde Sarys are not great. The dark ones look nice but I don't have any personal experience with them...

nywife

Post Thu, Feb 19 2015, 2:14 pm
I have a 24 inch dark sary. Everyone ranted and raved about it so I bought it. It is very pretty but eh, I don't think its worth $1500. Beware that all sarys have a LOT of hair, which can be very glamorous looking but if you're someone who likes to look casual, it might not be for you. I also bought a cheaper more casual looking wig and I wear it ALL day, and it looks beautiful. I keep my sary for shabbs because it's so fancy looking and because it requires a lot more attention than cheaper wigs.

Iymnok

Post Thu, Feb 19 2015, 2:42 pm
chani4 wrote:
thanks thats exactly my problem I would spend 3k on shaitel an never be happy with the cut, id rather buy a pre cut that will not last as long as a 3k shaitel and get a new one more often

Have you tried synthetic? Some of my friends have and they look great. About $125.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels