Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Best price for huggies

rd5081

Post Tue, Feb 24 2015, 8:50 am
does anyone know who would have the best price for huggies diapers?

2ringsnow

Post Tue, Feb 24 2015, 9:11 am
I live in Canada and I buy on Amazon its best price and free delivery !

Shani88

Post Tue, Feb 24 2015, 9:23 am
2ringsnow wrote:
I live in Canada and I buy on Amazon its best price and free delivery !

Can you please share the link?

LittleDucky

Post Tue, Feb 24 2015, 11:02 am
If you are in the USA, and willing to do a bit of work, coupon!!! Babycheapskate is a great website that tells you week by week the best places to get diapers and wipes. (She also does it for amazon but it is more than couponing in store). But after a while you Learn where is the best deals. I often beat her prices... And beat generic...actually now I almost always but it's a good place to start. I don't do price per box, but figure OUt price per diaper (aim at less than 20 cents a diaper) or wipe (1 cent) after coupons and rewards. Not per box as those vary greatly by size, store and the different box sizes.
Ex: target every so often does a buy 2 get $10 gift card (I roll these for my diapers but be careful to only deduct this as a "discount" when you EARN it or when you USE it. Otherwise we tend to double count the rewards).
You can use coupons on it- one MANUFACTURER coupon (MC) per ITEM purchased (not on free items in a BOGO deal and if it says $4 off 2 that counts as your MC for 2 boxes. If it says BOGO free! coupon that counts as both items as well).
Be careful to look at fine print (sizes, expiration etc).
Plus you can stack with one cartwheel offer (rare to be same time as gift card promo but you can hope) and 1 target coupon per item purchased.

I have gotten Huggies brand for like 12 cents a diaper for the larger sizes!!! Prices go up as size goes up. I had way over 300 diapers in my tiny space but whe it's that good- you take it!!! I think people in checkout thought I had quadruplets with my cart that filled.

LittleDucky

Post Tue, Feb 24 2015, 11:03 am
Also, NEVER photocopy coupons. Even printable ones. That's like copying $$.

2ringsnow

Post Tue, Feb 24 2015, 12:37 pm
Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers, Step 3, Economy Plus, 222-Count https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00B3.....GJY0Z

Miri7

Post Tue, Feb 24 2015, 2:36 pm
I get the best price at Costco with coupons. I think last time it was 16 cents each.

I also heard that huggies manufactures the costco house brand. I haven't verified that but I have friends who switched from huggies to costco brand and say they are same quality and fit at a lower price.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains