Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Parnassah expo - women's 2015

amother

Post Thu, Feb 12 2015, 1:04 pm
I'm trying to figure out if I should attend the expo. I'm currently out of a job (took maternity leave and didn't go back yet)

I'm looking for ideas to either open a business from home or other business with a small money investment.

I'm from out of town so a bit complicated to attend but doable. I'm just wondering if the expo's is more for current businesses and working women that need advise / ideas or exposure.

If anyone has some info on the expo I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks !

ParnassahMom

Post Wed, Feb 25 2015, 9:18 pm
Yes! The Parnassah Expo will provide you with info if you are considering opening a business. Estie Rand, a business consultant and coach with Strand Consulting will be attending the Expo and offering free business consultations to attendees in the Women in the Workforce section. You can find out more about the program - and register! - at Womeninworkforce.com. Women who are already business owners will also benefit from attending. Hatzlacha rabba!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics