Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Are you a full-time worker AND full-time housekeeper?
Previous  1  2

Do you work full time...
With help (husband, nanny, cleaning woman, etc)  
 70%  [ 40 ]
With NO help (you do all childcare and housework)  
 29%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 57

kollel wife

Post Mon, Mar 02 2015, 10:02 am
Maybe you can ask around generally about nannies or agencies you can use or things like that without actually finding one.

And start looking for a job at the same time. What type of job are you looking for?

amother

Post Mon, Mar 02 2015, 10:08 am
kollel wife wrote:
Maybe you can ask around generally about nannies or agencies you can use or things like that without actually finding one.

And start looking for a job at the same time. What type of job are you looking for?

I don't know. I need something stimulating, not just a regular office job. I'm creative, I love using my brain - I need to. I need to come home feeling accomplished. Although I think I need to wait until after pesach. There's no way I can start a new job now.

finprof

Post Mon, Mar 02 2015, 12:58 pm
My kids are 10 months and 3. I work "full time" but I'm a college professor so I don't need to go to campus every day. I do all of the cooking, cleaning and shopping. Kids go to daycare when I'm at work and run errands or cook/clean with me when I am home. The shopping and cooking for the week is done on Sundays. Cooking for Shabbos is done on Wednesdays as is most of the cleaning. I do a quick clean right before Shabbos too, and break up smaller cleaning and laundry tasks nightly after bedtime. Its defiantly doable!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics