Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Help! committing to buy a wig?

zoom

Post Tue, Mar 03 2015, 1:17 pm
im looking to buy a high end wig . probably a breindy. the sheitel macher iv been to told me that with a breindy because its custom made u just tell them ur color and ur specifications and u order it. but u are commited once u order!! I think u pay a deposit.
I cant get my head round this!! how can I commit spend such a huge amount of money (almost 2000k) on a wig w out even seeing it??!! is this how it really is with breindys? im blonde so I asked her can she not get in any blonds that I can c wot I want but she sed that they dnt hav ne stock at th mo and u just havta order. so I sed how on earth can I order s.t I cant see??!! so she answered "well we no the color we know wot ur ordering ie wel get u th right color and wel help u get th right thing and u can change it once u get it neway@ which apparently is a big faff.
can a1 help me? is this really how it works/ did u do this wen u bought a wig??

Ruchel

Post Wed, Mar 04 2015, 3:43 am
I've been told this by some and plain refused. Just say no. What indeed if it's bad? or just not your taste?

nyer1

Post Wed, Mar 04 2015, 3:58 am
That's why its custom. They're making it to ur specifications. Find some people who have that brand and see if u like it. Otherwise, just get a premade wig

zoom

Post Mon, Mar 09 2015, 3:25 pm
they don't have precuts in my color. unless mayb in their sale which I don't no wen it is and it is really potluck if they wud hav my specific shade of blonde..where I live there are only a handful of people that sell breindys and I really want that make..

musicmom

Post Thu, Mar 12 2015, 11:48 am
Yes this also scares the **** out of me. I have been planning to buy that wig for awhile, but have been burned. It is a lot of money!

nyer1

Post Thu, Mar 12 2015, 11:53 am
but I didn't say preCUT. I said preMADE. if you go to the right sheital macher that works with a reputable company, they can customize a pre made sheital to your specifications. examples:

premade wig, out of the box.

need a lace front? they'll add it.
don't like lace front? add baby hairs instead
don't like ear tabs? they can take them out
need the skin top made smaller because there's too much bulk hair on top? they can cut it down and replace it with wefts.
need a deep conditioning treatment? done
high lights or low lights? done.

all things my sheital macher has done or I have seen done for a new purchase. these weren't custom wigs, just customizable.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels