Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Featherlite wigs - eBay vs bought at actual store

realeez

Post Wed, Jul 11 2012, 5:14 pm
I have a featherlite wig that I bought a year ago and I love it! I remembered from another thread that she also sells on eBay and checked it out and saw this--

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/.....A1123

I'm wondering - from your experience, how do the online ones compare?

QUEENY

Post Wed, Jul 11 2012, 5:28 pm
It looks gorgeous..but had does one buy a $2,000 wig on ebay?

MamaBear

Post Wed, Jul 11 2012, 7:14 pm
It says 3 days merchandise credit. So you can only return it for credit, not a full refund? If so, that's crazy for a $2K purchase.

supermom!

Post Wed, Jul 11 2012, 9:41 pm
QUEENY wrote:
It looks gorgeous..but had does one buy a $2,000 wig on ebay?

I did. Not through ebay but online. I did it because the owner came highly recomended by a friend who had a custom made. I can see why it would obviously seem risky. I guess it's been my experience that buying a wig is a gamble even when you see the wig you're buying before hand. I paid 2600. I've had it for a year and so far the hair hasn't faded at all and it's not reddish. It's the only wig I'll wear. It looks real.

I dont know if the wigs on ebay are different from the ones in the store. I didnt buy mine on ebay because I didnt see anything there that was the right fit.

imasweety

Post Sun, Aug 05 2012, 12:35 pm
I have one of these too. I bought it on ebay when they were less expensive. It's my best wig and I would definitely buy again, but sadly were a little on broke side these days.

realeez - Why would they be different from the ones purchased in the store?

luvsheitels

Post Tue, Aug 14 2012, 11:34 pm
I've always bought my Featherlite from ebay or emailed her directly. I have over 4 sheitels from Featherlite and I agree with the others that it has been my best investments since it has been 3 years and the hair is still beautiful. Her special cap is amazing that is keeps its shape over time.
I have never been to the actual store in Canada, but if I'm in the area, I would stop by just to compare the amazing quality to other sheitels you may have. I've bought from all the major sheitel brands and Featherlite is still the best.

temimarichards

Post Tue, Mar 03 2015, 3:20 pm
I agree. I've been married 12 years and have bought several sheitals/ wigs. Featherlite is the best. Isadore really knows what shes doing. They are expensive but worth it.

Culturedpearls

Post Tue, Mar 03 2015, 3:35 pm
My current featherlite (I had bought originally through ebay) is 2 years old & perfect.
I just bought another one through her directly.
Yes they are expensive but honestly after wearing featherlite the other sheitlach look like shmattes on me.
I expect to get 4 years out of this sheitel which I wear every day for upto 16 hours.

SorGold

Post Tue, Mar 03 2015, 4:32 pm
Why are there so many bad reviews online of the company and customer service?

Ruchel

Post Wed, Mar 04 2015, 7:01 am
I also wonder.
I discussed a lot with her she's great. That said I won't buy by internet for real hair, but one day when I'm rich I'll buy one for her Smile she told me I inspire her to make a custom wig for me Smile

TovaDee

Post Thu, Dec 10 2015, 10:38 pm
I purchased a sheitel from her and unfortunately it took more than a year from the time I ordered it for it to be ready. I was forced to file a chargeback with my credit card company to get my money back. She made it very very difficult to get my money returned and was not honest with the CC company about what had transpired. I recommend caution if using this sheitel macher. There are many new reviews about this company that indicate dishonesty and fraud. Please use caution.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels