Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Did you order children's pesach clothing? pls post link!

yaeli83

Post Tue, Mar 03 2015, 12:17 pm
Looking to find good deals, inspiration and see what others are wearing this year.
I personally, have both boys and girls from baby to child sizes, so all posts will be helpful.
Extra helpful if you have coordinating boy and girl outfits.

Please share links!

Thanks

voira

Post Tue, Mar 03 2015, 12:24 pm
Oh Yay, this is exciting - I just ordered this cardigan for my daughter -
http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/......html

yaeli83

Post Tue, Mar 03 2015, 12:33 pm
cute! And what a great website! Love the stuff Im seeing. Still a bit pricer then I want to spend, but Im gonna look around the site.

yaeli83

Post Tue, Mar 03 2015, 9:30 pm
I happen to like this outfit, but the dress is too short Sad
Gymboree

Any way to fix that?

spring13

Post Tue, Mar 03 2015, 11:35 pm
I've been scouring zulily daily, but am running up on the time where it will be too late to get anything from there in time. I did get my 5 year old a really cute Laura Ashley dress from Amazon (this one) that was a really good price, so I made a wishlist for clothing there to keep track of the prices on some things I know she'll like. It's not easy to find things that A. have decent length skirts AND some sort of sleeve, B. are cute in style and print without being C. trashy or D. hideously expensive. I've got champagne tastes apparently, because all the styles or brands that seem to be what I want are usually beyond my budget. Gonna have to hit a consignment store most likely.

SorGold

Post Tue, Mar 03 2015, 11:47 pm
http://www.landsend.com/produc.....::IMI
This can be purchased with a coupon. It says it's at the knee length.

yaeli83

Post Wed, Mar 04 2015, 10:40 am
I saw some cute dresses on zulilly but Im worried about the no return policy and about getting it on time. what do you do if doesn't fit properly?

debsey

Post Wed, Mar 04 2015, 12:13 pm
yaeli83 wrote:
I saw some cute dresses on zulilly but Im worried about the no return policy and about getting it on time. what do you do if doesn't fit properly?

That's why I don't shop with zulily. Takes them forever to ship and there's no returns. The only time I shop with them is when I know for sure what I want and I don't need it for a long time (like duplicates of my son's sneakers so we never have the 'mommy I can't find my shoes' issue in the morning - I know it fits, I know he likes it, and it is less than half what I paid in a regular store - so I ordered it - but never for clothing that might not fit unless I know that brand well and I know how it tends to fit on my kids.

MagentaYenta

Post Wed, Mar 04 2015, 12:36 pm
Anyone here shop Hana Anderson? It was my place to go for quality clothing that lasted, great customer service, free shipping and easy returns? I still buy pj's there for my youngest grandson and use them for some of my shopping too.

http://www.hannaandersson.com/
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics