Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Home Clean Home Cleaning Service

amother

Post Fri, Mar 06 2015, 2:22 pm
I saw someone post about them. I am also interested in knowing more about this cleaning service. Has anyone had any experience with them?

amother

Post Fri, Mar 06 2015, 2:38 pm
I'm pretty sure they are the ones I callled- they gave me an estimate over the phone without bothering to actually see the house and were very expensive- I would suggeat you call for an estimate and see if you can even afford the estimate before doing a lot of research.

amother

Post Fri, Mar 06 2015, 3:45 pm
amother wrote:
I'm pretty sure they are the ones I callled- they gave me an estimate over the phone without bothering to actually see the house and were very expensive- I would suggeat you call for an estimate and see if you can even afford the estimate before doing a lot of research.

OP here: I called them and the estimate they gave me was very expensive. However, Last year I booked with a cleaning service that was half the price and they left before completing the job.

amother

Post Sat, Mar 07 2015, 11:03 pm
I just called them, they quoted me $1000 a day. I don't live in NY

Ruchel

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 8:10 am
More professional machines, but huge prices, those are the home cleaning services. Find a motivated CL instead, imvho...

amother

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 11:54 am
Ruchel wrote:
More professional machines, but huge prices, those are the home cleaning services. Find a motivated CL instead, imvho...

If only I knew where to
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics