Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Basic Colors sizing

mommys2

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 2:41 pm
I'm OOT and need to order from Basic Colors...if my daughter wears a Large Girls in Kiki Riki, what size would you suggest in Basic Colors? 7/8? Also, how do the waists run on their skirts? true to size or large/small?

simchamommy

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 3:45 pm
I was actually wondering about their pre-tieds - how do they fit in comparison to dacee (for example) smaller/larger? tigher fit. looser fit?

ra_mom

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 3:53 pm
mommys2 wrote:
I'm OOT and need to order from Basic Colors...if my daughter wears a Large Girls in Kiki Riki, what size would you suggest in Basic Colors? 7/8? Also, how do the waists run on their skirts? true to size or large/small?

It really depends on the piece in basic colors. But in general, take the size your daughter usually wears in regular clothes. Do not compare to the kiki rikis because those run much narrower than regular sized clothes.
As far as skirts, also depends on the piece but the straight stretch skirts run tight like other company shell skirts.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries