Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
How many strollers have you bought/owned?
Previous  1  2  3

Laughing Bag!

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 1:05 pm
4 kids oldest is 6
I have had 2 strollers
#1 is a baby jogger city elite with the jump seat attachment. This serves as a single or double depending on the need. After 6 years it got its first flat tire now, I need DH to patch it.
#2 is peg perago that I use as a travel one but hate it. It' s clumsy and doesn't lock easily when folded. The seat isn't comfortable anymore either, the hood is bent. I still want to get a new one but I don't use it that often and I usually end up leaving it home long distance and borrow, so I didnt buy a new one yet.

Ms.MaryMack(inblack)

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 1:36 pm
2 kids KH.
Borrowed a snap n' go so that doesn't count
1) Uppa Baby Vista
2) Maclaren Lightwieght
3) Uppa Baby Rumble Seat (makes the uppa into a double)
4) Mountain buggy double
My Wish List: (don't let DH see this Smile )
1) City Mini Single the lightweight one
2) City Mini GT double
3) Buggy Board
4) Maclaren Double

Raisin

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 1:40 pm
amother wrote:
They were all doubles except for the cheapie umbrella strollers. I have two sets of twins born three years apart.

wow! Smile

Most families end up needing a double and a single. eg if one kid is old enough to walk you don't want to shlep a double.

In my case several strollers got stolen or broken. And also the technology of strollers has greatly improved - you can't compare the ease of use of some of the newer strollers to the models available 15 years ago when my first was born.

out-of-towner

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 4:19 pm
2 kids BH. Oldest is under 2.
1. Britax B-Agile with the travel system so we didn't need a snap-in-go.
2. Wal-Mart brand cheap umbrella stroller for road trips.
3. Britax B-Agile double.

curlyhead

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 6:42 pm
a lot in 12 years
1) emulanga - used for many years before we had car -gift
2) used umbella fold
3) lightweight - purchased
4) macleren double used
5) Large used double
6)valco lightweight double-
7) cheap 3 wheeler - purchased
8)very lightweight one
9) valco single - giveaway in new condition
10) double valco - gift
11)Emulanga used with recant baby

I currently have the last four in working order. I only Purchased 3 cheepies (under $200). Obviously since I got some used they did not last too long maybe a year or two

amother

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 7:12 pm
4 kids in 6 years

1 - Bugaboo frog (gift from MIL. I was disappointed with it, since it lasted only for 1.5 kids. The second child only was able to use the bassinet, the seat had broken and by then replacement parts were discontinued.)

2 - Maclaren umbrella for travel (gift from grandmother) It broke while DC#1 was a toddler, from dragging the stroller up my brownstone walkup steps.

3 - City Mini, bought to replace Maclaren for travel. It was used by DC#2 until stolen

4 - Bugaboo Donkey (gift from generous relative) when D#3 arrived close after DC#2. It's fantastic, as a double or single. Really getting his money's worth since DC#4 arrived even closer after DC#3...

5 - City Mini to replace the one stolen, used for traveling with one child, hand me down from family

6 - I also had bought a cheapo umbrella stroller from target one chol hamoed... we keep it in the car, I think...

I also have a buggyboard, and when I had three under three I switched that with my sister's englacha seat that effectively turns my donkey into a triple carriage.

cfriedman2

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 10:27 pm
1 kid 3 years old 3 strollers
1. Borrowed snap n go-hard using it
2. Bugaboo donkey- love it! Push is amazing even with a 34 pound kid in it
3. Maclarent techno xlr- got a crazy deal on it . I keep it in the car for a car stroller

bnm

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 10:57 pm
anyone has a Britax Bagile and needs new rear tires? they sent them to me by mistake instead of replacement parts for the car seat.....

amother

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 11:01 pm
4 children

1 bassinet 4 wheel but a pain to turn corners!( I didn't want it but person buying only wanted to give a bassinet and the mountain buggy wasn't out yet)
2 graco stroller to use instead of big klutzy bassinet (used till wheel fell off)
3 double valco
4 inglesina stroller (used till was to shaky to be safe)
5 joovy stroller (hinge split open and childs finger couldve gotten caught in it every time I went over a bump since it was open right on the side of the seat, so I called and after 3 months they sent me a new one, different style)
6 the replacement joovy
Wow that really is a lot for 4 kids, and I will definitely need a new one for next kid since the one I have now the wheels are worn down

busydev

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 11:04 pm
I have 5. 2 kids oldest is 3.

1. snap n go (if thats called a stroller...)
2. baby trend expedition jogger
3. cheap umbrella stroller for travel/keeping in the car
4. mia moda double umbrella for travel/keeping in the car
5. baby trend navigator double jogger.

im not planning on getting more strollers till I need to replace one.

saw50st8

Post Mon, Mar 09 2015, 8:32 am
I have 4 kids ages 1-7.

We had a snap n go, a maclaren techno xlt and a city mini double.

mango

Post Mon, Mar 09 2015, 10:48 am
2 kids oldest 4
1. I Brought the city select as a single for my first with the car seat adapter and used that as a snap and go although is abit of pain as a snap and go and for the car but since I didn't drive we mainly used it weekends so was Ok. When second was born we got the second seat when he was about 3/6 months so now it's a double. Until then we used it with the car seat adapter as his seat and got the connector pieces for the bottom. Or used carrier for the baby and kept it as a single for the older one.

2. An umbrella stroller for plane and car travel when they are older as it hardly leans back, that is the only reason I don't like it if I would so it again I would choose one that leans back.

I plan to get number 3 when the next ones comes, I want to get the baby jogger Vue. It is an umbrella stroller that leans back all the way for a newborn and can face both ways and you can get a car seat adapter that would connect my car seat to it so I think it will be a perfect car stroller/snap and go as I now drive. Right now I don't have access to a car in the day time as my husband takes it to work but next kid we will get a van which will be mine Smile ( we will keep the small car my husband Will use that for work so I will finally have access to a cat during the day)

musicmom

Post Mon, Mar 09 2015, 12:46 pm

A single, a double, a triple jogger, a triple, an umbrella and a freebie. I sold the triple jogger though.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics