Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
My dentist retired! Help me find a new one!

amother

Post Mon, Jan 05 2015, 8:45 am
My family dentist retired and im looking for a dentist for myself and kids. I live in Monsey. I need someone really good and gentle. I have fidelis but am willing to pay cash for someone great! Please help me!

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Jan 05 2015, 9:18 am
Now that amothers can edit, you may want to add "in Monsey" to the thread title. Hatzlacha!

Scrabble123

Post Mon, Jan 05 2015, 9:23 am
Dr. Paul Eliazo is a great dentist. He does not take Fidelis though. He's located at 2 Executive Blvd. You may want to just get cleanings at dentist who accepts Fidelis (although Dr. Eliazo's hygienist is top top), and follow up with Dr. Eliazo for any more work you may need (hope you don't need work). He is so caring and really likes to see his patients happy and satisfied. He will probably give you some kind of a discount since you do not have insurance. He has great staff and I just cannot recommend him enough! 2 Executive Boulevard #400a, Suffern, NY 10901. (845) 533-3545.... I recommended him to my friend and her children and she was super happy with him. He has a lot of patience, but you can always take your child to a special pediatric dentist. Dr. Eliazo has 2 children.

amother

Post Mon, Jan 05 2015, 10:29 am
Scrabble123 wrote:
Dr. Paul Eliazo is a great dentist. He does not take Fidelis though. He's located at 2 Executive Blvd. You may want to just get cleanings at dentist who accepts Fidelis (although Dr. Eliazo's hygienist is top top), and follow up with Dr. Eliazo for any more work you may need (hope you don't need work). He is so caring and really likes to see his patients happy and satisfied. He will probably give you some kind of a discount since you do not have insurance. He has great staff and I just cannot recommend him enough! 2 Executive Boulevard #400a, Suffern, NY 10901. (845) 533-3545.... I recommended him to my friend and her children and she was super happy with him. He has a lot of patience, but you can always take your child to a special pediatric dentist. Dr. Eliazo has 2 children.

Thanks. Will try him

Scrabble123

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 8:43 am
amother wrote:
Thanks. Will try him

Did you end up using him?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics