Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Triple Paste alternative for pesach

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 2:43 am
My babies get really bad diaper rash and after trying several different creams I have discovered that Triple Paste works really well for them.

The only problem is that at pesach I have to use something else because it contains chometz.

Desitin, A & E cream, Boudreaux Butt Paste, coconut oil, and Aquafor Baby cream did NOTHING for my kids. Sad

Does anyone else that normally uses Triple Paste have a good alternative that is pesach friendly?

Thanks.

Happy18

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 6:48 am
Things like diaper cream aren't really an issue. Check with your LOR, but unless it's edible it shouldn't be a problem.

animeme

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 7:55 am
Agreed that you ask a shailah. For an inedible and a baby in a situation with no viable substitution, it's likely fine.

Iymnok

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 8:08 am
It could be diet, and the Pesach diet may Newhart the need for it for the week. Just a thought.

SplitPea

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 10:14 am
I know your baby has a cute tush but can you just go a week without kissing it? That should really solve the chumetz thing. I mean I can't think of any other way diaper rash cream would be near your mouth.....

OOTBubby

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 10:21 am
According to the cRc (I'll find you the link if you want), all creams & ointments may be used on Pesach.

Classicookie

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 4:09 pm
Just wanted to say I used to have the same issue with one of my kids and always rashes and switching dipers brands really helped but for the cream I would think it's fine but you can ask you lot to make sure

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 6:02 pm
What brand of diaper did you switch from and to?

ra_mom

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 6:25 pm
mom2zahava wrote:
Just wanted to say I used to have the same issue with one of my kids and always rashes and switching dipers brands really helped but for the cream I would think it's fine but you can ask you lot to make sure
Same here. Pampers Cruisers and Swaddlers only (not Baby Dry).

But you should use the Triple Paste - ask your Rav but according to what we hold, it's fine. See below for more info.

http://www.aish.com/h/pes/l/48970611.html
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics