Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Positive Beginnings Preschool in Flushing
Previous  1  2

sv9506

Post Wed, Mar 11 2015, 3:18 pm
If you hear of any other information about Positive Beginnings can you please PM me as my daughter is also registered there for next year.

I made a lot of calls before I registered her to try and find out what was going on. I heard a lot of things but I think that the biggest issue is that people just did not trust the person running the program bc of some changes made at the beginning of the year (ex - they were told that they had to pay $1,800 for the jewish learning portion after being told that the program was free) - and I think that a lot of these changes/problems/mistakes were the result of a new program opening and kinks needed to be worked out.

What specific concerns did you just hear about now?

sv9506

Post Wed, Mar 11 2015, 3:29 pm
Sorry, I just wanted to add that I feel that if the class consists solely of frum children then it will be fine even if other things are not ideal...

israeli83

Post Fri, Jul 03 2015, 6:52 am
*bumping*

Just wondering if anyone has kids in this school, if you could give me positive or/and negative feedback? (you can pm me). Is the class with only frum kids? do the teachers speak some hebrew? Are the teachers warm/friendly?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers