Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Kiki wigs

beth

Post Mon, Oct 24 2011, 5:08 am
Does anyone have a Kiki?Are they amazing?
How do they compare to shevy?

ntm1

Post Mon, Oct 24 2011, 10:36 am
I dont have a shevy so I cant compare it- but I LOVE my KIKI - I have it 3 yrs now and im really happy with it- the fit is good, the color is great....

Chayalle

Post Mon, Oct 24 2011, 10:40 am
I have two Kiki's - one for nearly 6 years and one for 5 years - and have been thrilled with both. They have held up in terms of color, styling - I don't have to run to the stylist all the time - etc...

I have never had a Shevi so I can't compare. My sheitelmacher says they are comparable, and I chose a Kiki because the particular color was right for me while my sister got a Shevi (which she loves) because that one was right for her.

Gnmn

Post Sun, Feb 22 2015, 7:43 pm
Bump

miami85

Post Sun, Feb 22 2015, 7:54 pm
I have a Kiki that's now 5 years old!
I love it though it was lighter than my hair to begin with, and now its a bit lighter and also I'd prefer it to be longer, but it was quite expensive when I got it and I don't think I could've afforded longer. But it has lasted and it holds a style and looks and feels good even after a whole day (it's my shabbos shaitel)

Ruchi

Post Sun, Mar 15 2015, 6:48 am
I have a kiki and it was amazing until a sheitelmacher ruined it by heat damage. She refused to admit and take liability and pretended she can't see that it looks any different. Well, she seemed to be the only blind one as people started asking me why I reverted back to wearing my old sheitel.......

It was so fresh and shiny looking and the hairs were amazing. I used to get so many compliments for it.

Kiki is supposed to be better than Shevy. But then again, it's a mazel thing with sheitels (and sheitelmachers too!!)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels