Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Vitamins/supplements/herbs expert? At a store maybe?

seeker

Post Mon, Mar 16 2015, 4:50 pm
I am not entirely sure if it was here but I think I remember reading some time ago that one of the popular frum health stores has someone who is very good at advising what to use... if you know of such a person can you please share?

I have been looking for a naturopath to give us more comprehensive professional advice, sof ar no luck, but meanwhile I have a specific issue I would like to address with some kind of natural remedy but I don't have time to seriously research it myself and go through trial and error and such. I would like to talk to someone who knows about these things and particularly is trustworthy regarding what is safe to give to children/babies.

Thanks!

smss

Post Mon, Mar 16 2015, 4:55 pm
many health food stores will have a person or two who's good at that kind of thing, I think I've read here before specifically about mrs. zahler from zahler's vitamins. hatzlacha!

amother

Post Mon, Mar 16 2015, 6:11 pm
Supreme Health has someone who is fabulous. He has helped me personally in a tremendous way where the medical professionals had no more to offer me. His name is David Nissen.

eta: This is Supreme Health in Lakewood. He's only there one day a week, I'm pretty sure he is in Monsey and Brooklyn some days of the week.

rising hero

Post Mon, Mar 16 2015, 6:19 pm
Call Zahlers at (212) 444-9936. They can be very helpful.

amother

Post Mon, Mar 16 2015, 6:37 pm
Would you do a consultation over the phone ? My brother lives in London England and is just what u r looking for, he's awesome at giving the right natural remedies and very caring .

adina2

Post Mon, Mar 16 2015, 6:42 pm
do they really work?

amother

Post Mon, Mar 16 2015, 6:48 pm
Yes they definitely do, there are lots of diff ways to address a problem. Sometimes it's avoiding specific food , sometimes you're missing a vitamin . But there's always a way to help an issue

amother

Post Mon, Mar 16 2015, 8:29 pm
amother wrote:
Yes they definitely do, there are lots of diff ways to address a problem. Sometimes it's avoiding specific food , sometimes you're missing a vitamin . But there's always a way to help an issue

I am all for natural cures but no there is not always a vitamin or a food to avoid that will cure all medical problems! Please choose your words wisely.

amother

Post Mon, Mar 16 2015, 8:33 pm
amother wrote:
I am all for natural cures but no there is not always a vitamin or a food to avoid that will cure all medical problems! Please choose your words wisely.

She asked if it works ... She didn't ask if it cures all medical problems...
Of course it can't cure everything but neither can medication.

seeker

Post Mon, Mar 16 2015, 9:54 pm
You can fight this out somewhere else, I'm obviously asking for a recommendation because I think I have something to gain. In case you were wondering, I am not looking for a vitamin vendor to tell me how to cure cancer. Just a simple recommendation for something that is commonly addressed with these kinds of remedies but I need help making sense of the different products available.

So, any more votes Zahler's vs Supreme Health vs other?

Amother, thanks for offering your brother in England, I'm sure he's a great brother but I am not going to call an anonymous stranger for this.

amother

Post Mon, Mar 16 2015, 10:00 pm
Amother, thanks for offering your brother in England, I'm sure he's a great brother but I am not going to call an anonymous stranger for this.[/quote]

He's very well known and has an established practice... But If u want I can ask him to recommend someone in the U.S. I know he's good with one of them.

seeker

Post Mon, Mar 16 2015, 10:03 pm
amother wrote:
Amother, thanks for offering your brother in England, I'm sure he's a great brother but I am not going to call an anonymous stranger for this.

He's very well known and has an established practice... But If u want I can ask him to recommend someone in the U.S. I know he's good with one of them.[/quote]
Name, perhaps? We can find out if anyone knows who he is instead of your "very well known" - I am not doubting that you're truthful, just doing my own due diligence.

If he does know someone in NY who is good I would love to know. I'd be interested in phone consultation anyway but I like to know who's who.

amother

Post Tue, Mar 17 2015, 9:49 am
His name is David rosenberg , I'll ask him about people in the U.S.
Just anon Cuz don't want ppl to guess my screen name lol

amother

Post Tue, Mar 17 2015, 9:57 am
He's chassidish and lives in the Stanford hill neighbourhood .
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics