Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Is your son struggling at school?

Yael

Post Sun, Mar 15 2015, 6:45 am
Introducing: Shreiber Learning - Building skills, boosting confidence.

For many boys struggling in either Gemara or Chumash, the only thing keeping them from success is a set of fundamental skills.

These often bright and creative children have lost their confidence in learning, and are falling behind in their studies. To meet this challenge, Rabbi Levi Eisenberg M.S. Ed., an experienced Rebbi at Cheder Menachem, Los Angeles, created Shreiber Learning: a series of skill-building Gemara or Chumash lessons taught to children around the world via Skype.

How it works:

After a free evaluation, Rabbi Eisenberg customizes the series of lessons to meet the specific needs of the child. Over the course of 25 structured lessons, the child is taught the primary text and comprehension skills needed for learning Chumash and Gemara. As the child progresses through these lessons and applies the skills to his classroom learning, his level of confidence increases to the point that he is now able to succeed at class level.

To meet the needs of today's children and ensure maximum engagement, the lessons are student-centered and hands on. There are no boring lectures or memory drills. Each child is taught with patience and dedication, with an eye towards making the learning interesting and practical.

Open and ongoing communication between Rabbi Eisenberg, parents and teacher are maintained throughout the process, and progress reports are sent bi-weekly.

To schedule a FREE, no obligation, evaluation/lesson, call (323) 487-9847, email rle@shreibermethod.com or visit ShreiberMethod.com

References always available

Sponsored Post

Mommzy

Post Wed, Mar 18 2015, 12:42 am
From personal experience I cannot recommend Rabbi Eisenberg enough- he is my sons Chumash tutor via Skype and my son absolutely loves him. He is friendly, very personable and really gets the job done. My son is kept engaged and does his work and has never complained about Chumash tutoring time. We have been so happy with our experience Baruch HaShem!

seeker

Post Wed, Mar 18 2015, 8:19 am
Thanks for sharing your experience, Mommzy! I always wonder who the advertisers are...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics