Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Scoliosis in Israel

user613

Post Sat, Mar 21 2015, 6:04 pm
I'm looking for recommendations for doctors in Israel, who deal with severe childhood scoliosis.

Please also send me bad experiences too.

Anyone?

amother

Post Sat, Mar 21 2015, 6:51 pm
Dr. sabato is excellent, but it takes a long time to get an appointment. I also took my daughters to dr. ovadia. I paid privately for that appointment, but felt it was worth it since he is the best.

mummy-bh

Post Sat, Mar 21 2015, 7:10 pm
I also like Dr Sabato.

user613

Post Sun, Mar 22 2015, 5:43 pm
OP here. You recommend sabato over ovadia? Did I understand you correctly?

amother

Post Mon, Mar 23 2015, 1:38 am
No. Sorry for being unclear. I think they are both very good. Dr. sabato is on my kupah (meuchedet) and a lot closer, but it can take 5-6 months to get an appointment. So, when I needed an expert opinion right away, I decided to go to Ovadia. My daughters did not need any intervention-scoliosis is very mild, but we will need to monitor. They are still little. I am pretty vigilant because my own scoliosis was not detected until I was a teenager, and it was too late for any option other than surgery. I needed more than one surgery, and my spine is pretty much completely fused.

amother

Post Mon, Mar 23 2015, 3:20 am
Different amother here... does anyone know a good chiropractor for sculiosis on maccabi? I started going to someone in america.. but then I got married and now I've been here for 5 years! I really need to get back into it.

user613

Post Mon, Mar 23 2015, 5:24 pm
I was going to go with the ovadia suggestion, but I consulted with Rav firer in parallel, and he suggested dr Alon friedlander. I think it may be worthwhile to meet with both. Thanks, all.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics