Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Do u have a hobby?

im here!

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 1:25 am
If u have a hobby, what is it?

relish

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 1:40 am
Right now, it's imamother. Though, some might call it an addiction. Wink

ValleyMom

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 2:02 am
knit, jewelry design, write,

chani8

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 4:25 am
Pet cat care, pet birds, dog rescue, hiking, and recently, I decided to take up flower watching: (eta - this is an article I found online about flower watching in Israel.)

http://www.haaretz.com/travel-.....04495

I also exercise daily, if you call that a hobby. I call it, a way to eat more calories and not gain weight. lol.

zaq

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 5:56 pm
There are things I do for fun but have never thought of them as "hobbies". "Hobby" sounds way too formal, organized, serious and long term--IOW, a lot like WORK! I prefer the Hebrew word "tachbiv" which has the root Chet-Bet-Bet which means "to like". I do things I like or think I might like, and if I stop liking them, drop them without an iota of guilt. It helps to give away the materials so that knitting needles and rolls of yarn, half-finished needlepoint canvases and empty flowerpots don't stare reproachfully at me.

Deep

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 5:59 pm
Crosswords. I need my daily word fix.

Fox

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 6:07 pm
Quilting! And I really don't need more quilts -- I have two generations' worth already!

"Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!"

singleagain

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 8:02 pm
I write on a harry potter role playing site [rpg.harrypotterhaven.net/index] I have over ten characters, not all are totally active all the time.... but I also enjoy making graphics [mostly for the site] though I've done graphics for other things. also, I really like watching movies, and even more, reading the trivia and such about it, bc I find the how so fascinating.

Rubber Ducky

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 8:25 pm
Quilting, playing the piano, backyard birding, my pond (really my glorified puddle), gardening... and my space planning/kitchen design business is a hobby gone pro.

Did you know we have a Hobbies and Crafts forum here on Imamother? You can post your future hobby questions there!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics