Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Omg! R we living in nazi Germany?!

solo

Post Wed, Mar 25 2015, 2:17 pm
Just saw this on vin. Nothing smart to say but thought some of u might

blueberries

Post Wed, Mar 25 2015, 2:28 pm
This video is pathetic. They are comparing what is going on in France to Rockland. What went on in Germany to Rockland? This is a horrible video. Anti semitism is not Rockand based.

Ruchel

Post Wed, Mar 25 2015, 2:33 pm
Do you know any survivor?
Have you read books?
Do you see any government creating anti Jews legislation instead of trying to protect them and fight terror?
Weird

blueberries

Post Wed, Mar 25 2015, 2:34 pm
http://www.jta.org/2015/02/19/.....nance

Barbara

Post Wed, Mar 25 2015, 3:03 pm
I am sick and tired of all of this "if you don't agree with us, you're a Nazi" BS.

We all know about the allegations of financial and other misconduct in East Ramapo, particularly with respect to the school district, for example. You can agree; you can disagree. But painting those who don't kowtow to the right-wing Orthodox agenda as Nazis is simply beyond the pale. It trivializes anti-semitism. It trivialized death and torture and starvation.

It is sickening.

Note -- I didn't watch the entire video. I was too sickened by the first couple of minutes.

naturalmom5

Post Wed, Mar 25 2015, 3:45 pm
Barbara is a million percent right
And also

The Arbabanel writes that in the years leading up to the inquisition , when the duke went out with 2 horses , the Jews would go with 4 white decorated horses

When the duchess went with satin and silver, the Jewish women went with silk and gold.

We Jews never learn.

blueberries

Post Wed, Mar 25 2015, 3:57 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
And also

The Arbabanel writes that in the years leading up to the inquisition , when the duke went out with 2 horses , the Jews would go with 4 white decorated horses

When the duchess went with satin and silver, the Jewish women went with silk and gold.

We Jews never learn.

Don't over do it. This is something very different.
We don't have to put ourself down to prove a point. Please don't give them an excuse why they hate us. Anti semitism has no reason. They hate us purely for being jewish.

Maya

Post Wed, Mar 25 2015, 4:08 pm
blueberries wrote:
Don't over do it. This is something very different.
We don't have to put ourself down to prove a point. Please don't give them an excuse why they hate us. Anti semitism has no reason. They hate us purely for being jewish.

In Rockland County, it's not just "purely for being Jewish."

leah233

Post Wed, Mar 25 2015, 4:30 pm
I don't know the specifics of Rockland County so I won't comment on the issues there, but once you start making comparisons to Nazi Germany it is very difficult for me to have sympathy for your cause.

Delores

Post Wed, Mar 25 2015, 4:48 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
And also

We Jews never learn.

And the rape victim was dressed provocatively. Women never learn.
I admit that I don't know anything about the politics in RC but that statement was way out of line.

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Mar 25 2015, 4:53 pm
This video was way over the top, however, I will admit that some of the comments and posters are rather frightening

Imogen

Post Thu, Mar 26 2015, 4:31 am
Grotesque and inappropriate comparision, deeply insulting to the Shoah. Have the makers of such a film no sense of proportion or dignity!

dancingqueen

Post Thu, Mar 26 2015, 10:45 am
Sorry but this video made me laugh. I couldn't get past the first 2 minutes.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics