Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Gift idea??? going to my inlaws for pesach?? t

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Mar 30 2015, 5:59 pm
Hi all.... please can anyone help with a easy/nice gift that I can get my inlaws for a pesach present? I dont want to get flowers or fake flowers as my mother in law really doesnt appreciate that... my mother n law is very practical and doesnt like to waste $ on things that are not necessary... so would be nice if anyone had an idea of something useful for pesach or just useful in general??
any ideas that you ever bought that went over well?? thanks!!

sheaz

Post Mon, Mar 30 2015, 6:05 pm
Tablecloth
Serving platter / bowl

ROFL

Post Mon, Mar 30 2015, 6:10 pm
Would love to get new towels. Either dish towels or new bath towels? Are theirs I good condition or can they be updated?

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Mar 30 2015, 6:53 pm
thanks for those ideas!!! I like the idea of hand towels... (tablecloths are harder to know what one she might like) any other ideas more specifically for pesach??

freshair

Post Mon, Mar 30 2015, 7:05 pm
amother wrote:
thanks for those ideas!!! I like the idea of hand towels... (tablecloths are harder to know what one she might like) any other ideas more specifically for pesach??

I bought for my mother last year monogrammed hand towels for washing the hands by the seder. We bought 10 hand towels in a really pretty basket and we wrapped it in cellophane. The whole thing costed (if I remember correctly) $25 and everyone told us that we over paId. You can get them for cheap. But the basket yourself wrap it up and it can cost like $15. My parents loved it and it really looks nice to have by the counter when everyone washed. This year I went to my in laws out of town so I bought her a leather table cloth. It is stunning and she loves it. I paid A LOT of money for (she is harder to please)

BetsyTacy

Post Mon, Mar 30 2015, 7:26 pm
I have never heard of/seen a leather tablecloth. I assume it is faux leather. When would someone use this, for Shabbos meals, everyday meals, between meals? I wonder if you have a link. If I like it, maybe I will myself a present. Very Happy

freshair

Post Mon, Mar 30 2015, 7:37 pm
BetsyTacy wrote:
I have never heard of/seen a leather tablecloth. I assume it is faux leather. When would someone use this, for Shabbos meals, everyday meals, between meals? I wonder if you have a link. If I like it, maybe I will myself a present. Very Happy

It's great because my mother in law never uses plastic on top of a table cloth. She was so excited that this year if any wine from the arba kosos spill she doesn't have to be busy with cleaning it up and putting on a new cloth for the next day. It's really pretty. I attached you the like from whom I bought the gift from though I'm sure if you have the time to sit on line you can find the same table cloth for much cheaper. http://www.modlook.biz/

BetsyTacy

Post Mon, Mar 30 2015, 7:42 pm
Interesting. Thanks, staystrong!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics