Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Banging my head against a brick pyramid

greenfire

Post Wed, Apr 01 2015, 4:29 pm
they can't say I didn't tell them ... I sent them an invitation because nobody will plan with me & they usually go to the dxh the first night ~ why do they torture me so ?!?!?!

We are leaving mitzrayim
please share my journey through the desert\מדבר by joining me

With gratitude to Hashem we have food & yom tov under a roof !!!

What: Pesach Seder Night #2
    When: Saturday Night 9:00 pm ~ 1:00 am
    Where: NEOH
    Why: Because we are FAMILY

prayerfully eliyahu hanavi and MOSHIACH will greet us & lead us into the Redemption ~ אמן

Always
mom

p.s. maybe we'll even have dessert

Barbara

Post Wed, Apr 01 2015, 4:48 pm
greenfire wrote:
they can't say I didn't tell them ... I sent them an invitation because nobody will plan with me & they usually go to the dxh the first night ~ why do they torture me so ?!?!?!

We are leaving mitzrayim
please share my journey through the desert\מדבר by joining me

With gratitude to Hashem we have food & yom tov under a roof !!!

What: Pesach Seder Night #2
    When: Saturday Night 9:00 pm ~ 1:00 am
    Where: NEOH
    Why: Because we are FAMILY

prayerfully eliyahu hanavi and MOSHIACH will greet us & lead us into the Redemption ~ אמן

Always
mom

p.s. maybe we'll even have dessert

Don't let on that dessert is a piece of matzo that you broke in half earlier that night, or they might RSVP no.

greenfire

Post Wed, Apr 01 2015, 8:29 pm
Barbara wrote:
Don't let on that dessert is a piece of matzo that you broke in half earlier that night, or they might RSVP no.

gotcha - I also won't let up that I might not have time to make the chocolate mousse - they'll say 'no' as well Tongue Out

imasinger

Post Wed, Apr 01 2015, 9:46 pm
Your brick pyramid mage makes me think of something.

I have this image like what happened at har sinai, of you holding a brick pyramid over their heads and saying, "so, are you choosing to come enjoy my seder, or do I have to let this thing drop?"

Sometimes, people have no clue what is good for them. Here's hoping that this is not one of those times.

greenfire

Post Wed, Apr 01 2015, 9:56 pm
imasinger wrote:
Your brick pyramid mage makes me think of something.

I have this image like what happened at har sinai, of you holding a brick pyramid over their heads and saying, "so, are you choosing to come enjoy my seder, or do I have to let this thing drop?"

Sometimes, people have no clue what is good for them. Here's hoping that this is not one of those times.

what choice do I have ~ they made me do it What

greenfire

Post Thu, Apr 02 2015, 1:14 pm
so my mia dd called me in my middle of the night & still said she was coming friday shock but thankfully agreed that she'll go to dxh & stay here for the 2nd seder ... next kid came and said they did not receive a hand-written invitation Scratching Head no comprende but rather got some crazy e-mail [hint hint] - well it's not a wedding was my response ...

guess we'll take it one kid at a time ... חַד גַדְיָא חַד גַדְיָא

greenfire

Post Fri, Apr 03 2015, 8:44 am
okay then - since the newly marrieds are in israel - I don't expect an rsvp

dd#2 said she'll make sure she gets here [I told her it was a day earlier so she has plenty of time to be fashionably late] but her boyfriend can't come - he hee heee - cause I threatened there would be a sacrificial leg of lamb as the table centerpiece - so much for a vegetarian kaarah
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics