Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
ATTN: MONTREALERS iso chol hamoed outing

Laughing Bag!

Post Sun, Mar 29 2015, 8:14 pm
Looking for a place to go with my kids ages 6, 4, and 2. anywhere in or around the island of montreal. I'm wondering if there are any new attractions that I might not know about. I would like to have some kind of plan for chol hamoed so we can get an early start onthe days we plan to go out with the kids.
TIA

Deep

Post Sun, Mar 29 2015, 8:20 pm
http://www.woohoofun.com/

Absolutely fantastic place!

Laughing Bag!

Post Mon, Mar 30 2015, 10:51 am
Thanks Deep we'll look in to it looks interesting and fun.

And On second thought where can just Dh and I go without the kids (maybe my newborn)?

Laughing Bag!

Post Sun, Apr 05 2015, 11:16 pm
nothing? we have 4 days to keep ourselves entertained I ain't going to the same place every day! lol
anyone know if Laval nature center is open or any indoor zoo?

naturalmom5

Post Mon, Apr 06 2015, 12:54 am
Tosh??

amother
Lavender

Post Mon, Apr 06 2015, 1:26 am
Tosh rides for kids, plaza cote des neiges has air bounce for kids, biodome/Olympic stadium. For adults indoors go carts, for men rock/wall climbing. Park sefari. There are av few jungle gym ' s in Laval area

Laughing Bag!

Post Tue, Apr 07 2015, 1:28 am
ok so for our first day we ended up getting Dh a new pair of glasses because his old pair snapped. the weather here is freeeezing Tosh Rides are way to cold for this weather. we might go to woohoofun.com, maybe the biodome is a good idea as well. Safari is still closed.
Any other ideas for DH and I besides for the Imax which we're a bit bored of already.

bcimhappy

Post Tue, Apr 07 2015, 10:11 am
theres the Biodome, theres a ceramic painting place called ceramic cafe I think in the city, zootopia and funtropolis ( both indoor play type of thing)

justcallmeima

Post Tue, Apr 07 2015, 10:23 am
check out www.bill613.com for a list of chol hamoed activities with prices hours etc.. Whoo hoo is half price if you go 3 hours before they close. That's totally worth it, especially if you have a few kids!

Henya

Post Tue, Apr 07 2015, 10:39 pm
We took our children to Recreofun. They had a n awesome time (all different ages children)
It's a little far but well worth it! The earlier in the day you go, the less people there are.
http://www.recreofun.com/

Deep

Post Tue, Apr 07 2015, 10:43 pm
Ceramic Cafe on St Denis is a nice outing, although your kids are probably a little young for that. We went to woohoo yesterday and kids aged 1 - 15 all had a fantastic time. If you come 3 hours before closing, admission is half price.

Laughing Bag!

Post Wed, Apr 08 2015, 5:52 pm
heard about his indoor amusement park for kids? http://www.piocentredamusement.com/en/ did not go, so don't actually know how it is.

amother
White

Post Wed, Apr 08 2015, 6:13 pm
We went to the ceramic cafe. My children had a great time there painting. The best part of it is that you can use dishes afterwards.

http://leccs.com/montreal/

naturalmom5

Post Wed, Apr 08 2015, 7:15 pm
Howe caverns is nice
One. Hour I think
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics