Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Worst pesach ever!!!!

amother
Seagreen

Post Wed, Apr 08 2015, 11:50 am
We are away from home with my husbands family and I just want to go home (which unfortunately is not possible). I envy everyone who worked tirelessly to make pesach and having the luxury of being in their own homes. I want to go home so badly its painful. I want my own bed to sleep in. I want pesach to just be over already. I am MISERABLE!!!!!!

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Apr 08 2015, 11:52 am
Big hugs. Is there anything going right? Ample food, cousins for the kids, decent weather?
I hope you can plan some sort of pampering time for yourself next week!

grace413

Post Wed, Apr 08 2015, 11:53 am
Sorry you are so unhappy. Start laying the groundwork for staying home next year.

amother
Seagreen

Post Wed, Apr 08 2015, 11:58 am
grace413 wrote:
Sorry you are so unhappy. Start laying the groundwork for staying home next year.

I already told my husband that there is no way we are going away next year. We are I"yh staying home next pesach and I am really looking forward to that. Its really the only thing getting me through this pesach.

acccdac

Post Wed, Apr 08 2015, 12:05 pm
are you able to "get away" can you leave for an hour during the day WITHOUT the kids and go for a walk

amother
Pink

Post Wed, Apr 08 2015, 10:51 pm
The last few times I went to inlaws (and parents) I felt the way you describe. So for the past couple of years I've been making my holidays at home. I started small, first rosh hashanah and shavuous, then 1/2 of succos or pesach...by now I do it all at home and sometimes have parents join. A lot of work but worth it. My kids in their own beds, we're all in our own space, kids have built in company and friends with neighbors. No rules about which rooms we can go in or not go in, no rules about what times we're allowed in the kitchen, no rules how we need to take kids out all day every day...soooooo much better at home!!! Do it, even if you start out simple, eat only plastic and have 2 pots and a plug in burner in can be done!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics