Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
I WANT CHOCOLATE! What is this?
Previous  1  2

debsey

Post Wed, Apr 08 2015, 10:53 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
lol. how many days till I can eat something breaded?

I just breaded chicken cutlets in crushed up potato chips. If that counts, you can c'mon over.

Simple1

Post Wed, Apr 08 2015, 10:55 pm
Probably because there's not so much to snack on Pesach.

I also got a crazy chocolate craving recently - but it started Purim time with all the chocolate I had around. Hope it ends soon - maybe after Pesach.

amother
Blonde

Post Wed, Apr 08 2015, 11:05 pm
Barbara wrote:
Have a piece of chocolate.

When I crave something, if it doesn't go away relatively quickly, I find its best to give in to a small amount. Otherwise I consume more calories trying NOT to eat it, then eat it in the end.

I find this utterly incomprehensible. Having a small portion of something I crave only makes me want to consume more and more of it till it's all gone. The only way to stop is not to start unless there is literally only one piece to be found.

vintagebknyc

Post Wed, Apr 08 2015, 11:12 pm
debsey wrote:
I just breaded chicken cutlets in crushed up potato chips. If that counts, you can c'mon over.

vegetarian/pescetarian, but would love some breaded fish. like fish and chips. how many more days?

debsey

Post Wed, Apr 08 2015, 11:36 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
vegetarian/pescetarian, but would love some breaded fish. like fish and chips. how many more days?

I don't know. I'm in a chocolate induced state of bliss and it's not really conducive to logical thought.....numbers are beyond me (which is good, since calories are numbers, right?)

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Apr 09 2015, 8:36 am
vintagebknyc wrote:
I just want all of you to know that I am FAMISHED now. we have no snacks in the house during the rest of the year, so there are none now. I'm craving pickles and pudding and macaroni salad.

You're famished and I'm famisht! We're a team.
Debsey, immediate reaction to your title: What is this? Part of the human condition.

debsey

Post Thu, Apr 09 2015, 8:41 am
PinkFridge wrote:
You're famished and I'm famisht! We're a team.
Debsey, immediate reaction to your title: What is this? Part of the human condition.
I know - this just took me by surprise. I have not even wanted to eat sweets in a very long time!

Laiya

Post Thu, Apr 09 2015, 2:11 pm
They say if you eat mint (gum?) after a meal you stop wanting more food. Not sure this helps for a real craving....
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics