Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Info on Agudah Midwest Girls or Bnos Ma'aravah?
Previous  1  2

amother
White

Post Wed, Apr 08 2015, 6:08 pm
amother wrote:
I don't think anyone from where I am went to Marom...but it IS really cheap. It seems closer to 3 weeks than a month but still ends up a lot cheaper. Hmm. I would want to look into it but don't really want a camp that cuts a lot of corners. My DD knows she'll have to be a mother's helper for half the summer at home to help earn money for part of camp and trips, canteen etc (obviously more money as she's older and really babysitting. No free ride Very Happy here!)

It's at least 3.5 weeks. Lots of fun but really different. Because it's so small, it's like one big bunk, with girls making friends with girls of all ages. The facilities have fun activities, water front and more, great crafts, speakers, etc.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Apr 13 2015, 10:59 am
Several OOT BY type girls from Cincinnati go to Maarava if that helps figure out the demographics....

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Oct 29 2018, 9:15 am
Bumping this up..
Does anyone know pricing for either of these camps? (for middle-school-aged girls)

TIA!

amother
Aquamarine

Post Mon, Oct 29 2018, 9:26 am
This is an old thread, not all above info is accurate...
My daughter went to Maarava this past summer and had a great summer. There were almost 50 Baltimore girls there and we had a group flight to Indianapolis, about 1 hour from camp (chicago is about 3-4 hours away).

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Oct 29 2018, 9:44 am
Ok, but can anyone help with the pricing? Is this some sort of top-secret info? I can't find it anywhere...!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children