Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Did Dr. Shoner leave Chemed?
Previous  1  2

INSPIREME

Post Sun, Jan 18 2015, 9:21 pm
debsey wrote:
All opened private practices. None take UHC, you need to be in a clinic like Chemed or a huge practice to take any Family Care plan. It's just a shame because all of them were willing and able to work at Chemed and give people world class treatment for free, but Chemed in their shortsightedness and greediness decided that they'd rather just keep hiring fresh out of school people and pay them less or give them crazy hours, rather than working on retaining the top doctors that people need.
It's sad because it COULD have worked and been so wonderful for so many.
Koslowitz - could have trained in all of their child therapists to do the amazing work she does, she was willing to - but they wasted her.
Dr. Shoner could have remained medical director, keeping all the other doctors on their toes and on top of patient care, but they also broke their promises to him, even though he helped start the place.
Eilenberg MOVED to Lakewood to help Chemed open, as soon as they used him as their draw to sign people up, they got rid of him - he ALSO could have been the head of their pediatric department, keeping standards high.
It's sad - you can get adequate care there, but had they kept their top people, you could have gotten AMAZING care there. I guess salaries for CEOs and their cronies are more important.........

I think Dr. Eilenberg DOES take United Healthcare Community Plan in his new private practice.

LO

Post Tue, Apr 14 2015, 11:04 am
Any updates about this? I really need to see Dr. Shoner, so would love to know if there are any news. Thanks!

sourstix

Post Wed, Jul 01 2015, 12:08 pm
bumping this. dr hirsh isnt in today (and yesterday) bec of illness. who else can you recommend? I need a good pediatrician asap. please. thank you so much. not changing practice. just using chemed.

rise above

Post Wed, Jul 01 2015, 12:20 pm
I love Dr. Kaweblum. He is my preferred doctor there with Dr. Hirsch secondary.

BTW, re: Dr. Shoner- I was told that Mrs. Notis from Chemed referral just left to work for Dr. Shoner. I guess that means he is opening soon?? Anyone know anything?

lkwdlady

Post Wed, Jul 01 2015, 12:25 pm
I mostly use dr. kaweblum and dr. Hirsch. They are both very knowledgeable doctors and patient too. The two female dr.'s are good and I've used them plenty. If the male dr.'s are not available then of course I would take a sick child to either of the 2 female dr.'s. I have never used a PA and prefer not to.

sourstix

Post Wed, Jul 01 2015, 12:27 pm
thanks for your replies. really appreciate it.

sourstix

Post Wed, Jul 01 2015, 12:29 pm
I know someone that is working on improving chemed. she joined a couple months ago. does anyone want me to give some comments to her. as she is there for that?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics