Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Please help me choose a stroller!

yummy2smiles

Post Tue, Apr 14 2015, 7:42 am
Need to decide within next few days- any good experiences with the Peg Perego Book Pop Up ($800) or the Mamas and Papas Armadillo Flip ($500)? The Peg is more expensive because comes with a bassinet- due in a few weeks iy"H, is the bassinet feature worth the extra $? I love the look of a bassinet but I know it's only for a few months use... Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

bamba

Post Tue, Apr 14 2015, 10:27 am
I just got one called the nuna ivvi. It costs 600£ (I bought it in UK but I think it may b same price in dollars!) I and the seat is good from birth. If u want the bassinet it's an extra 200£ ! Check out pishposhbaby! I know they sell it there!
So far I am loving it. It is slightly bulky more like the bugaboo buffalo style it has a massive basket and pushes nicely over all terrains!
Comes in 4 colours, it is high up which I love great for tall people like me! The handle is extendable though so good for all heights.
In all I love it and what's better where I live no one else has it!!!!
Good luck let us know what you choose!

bamba

Post Tue, Apr 14 2015, 10:31 am
Sorry just checked its 800$ without bassinet... Sorry if just complicated your decision more by adding another stroller to the mix!!!

tovli toraspicha

Post Tue, Apr 14 2015, 10:34 am
what is specifically drawing you to the peg perego? what features are you looking for?

For my first I loved the bassinet feature, it was great and we used it as the bassinet that the baby slept in for the first few months and it was super convenient if we went slept away from home . However, my second had very severe reflux and would not tolerate her back too much so I got much less use out of it.

are you looking for a stroller that can face forward or back with a decent basket but a smaller footprint and not so huge fold? I would look also at the valco snap ultra.

good luck!

yummy2smiles

Post Tue, Apr 14 2015, 1:34 pm
OP- I love the look of the peg, it looks unique and expensive. The bassinet has several different recline positions so wouldn't have that problem with a baby who can't be on their back. Also it rocks back and forth. And I love that the peg car seat can click right in with the stroller frame -no need for adapters. And most importantly it has reversible facing seat which is my main criteria. It also has one hand fold and only 23lb. How can you beat this stroller?? Except that the price is a little hard to swallow. $800 + another 200 for the car seat. But apparently spending $800 on a stroller isn't so uncommon?

tovli toraspicha

Post Tue, Apr 14 2015, 1:36 pm
If you have the budget for it and you fell in love with this stroller, and especially if you are getting the peg perego car seat , why not go for it?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics